New Hampshire Online Sports Betting
In what is a six-year pact with the state, DraftKings Sportsbook NH agreed to give 50% of its gross revenue to the New Hampshire Lottery Commission. In return, DraftKings Sportsbook will be the only outside online sports betting operator in the state.
It should be noted that the lottery will also offer its own sports betting product by the way of Intralot.
Unlike other states, because sports betting is regulated by the state lottery, bettors can be 18 or older to legally place a sports bet in New Hampshire. As for in-play betting (also known as live betting), it is currently restricted to online sports betting. The only betting restrictions that you should take into account are for in-state college athletics.
And better yet, there is no in-person registration requirement. Feel free to sign up to DraftKings Sportsbook wherever you may be within the state’s borders from your mobile device or desktop computer.
Sports Betting In New Hampshire
The list of sports you can bet online in New Hampshire is pretty extensive with the exception of in-state college athletics. Some of the leagues you will be able to bet on through DraftKings NH are:
- College Athletics
- Formula 1
- Tennis and more
Normally, sports bettors use three categories to decide which sportsbook in the Granite State they should join:
- Betting Promotions In A Form Of Free Bets Or Signup Bonuses Offers
- Best Sports Betting Apps To Place Wagers Online In New Hampshire
- Types of Sports Bets You Can Place At NH Sportsbooks
Learn How To Bet On NFL Online
But with only one mobile operator in town, the options will be limited. Still, you can be sure to find our DraftKings Sportsbook New Hampshire promo code readily available, and it is one you should take full advantage of.
New Hampshire Sportsbooks Promotions Explained
With competition often comes better signup offers and promotions for sports bettors. And although DraftKings is the only online sports betting operator in NH, you can expect the same kind of welcome bonus quality from one of the biggest sports betting operators in the US.
If you would like to learn more about the different types of offers from an online sportsbook, we break it down below:
Straight Free Bet Signup Bonus
This is free cash for you to bet as you choose. The fine print here is ‘Wagering Requirement’, which will differ from the sportsbook to a sportsbook. Each one will require you to place a minimum amount of wagering, for example, 10x playthrough, which means that on a $20 offer, you have to bet (and win) $200 on that $20 before you can cash anything out. Look for sports gambling sites with 1x playthrough on Free Bet offers.
Bet & Get Signup Bonus
A Bet & Get means that a sportsbook will match your first wager amount with a free additional bet. For example, bet $500 on your first bet, and you’ll get a free $500 bet. It’s a great offer, but again, be aware of the playthrough requirements on it when you compare it to other offers.
First Deposit Bonus Offer
You get this bonus when you make your first deposit. The sports betting site will generally match your first deposit at anywhere from 50% to 200% of the amount you put in for betting. For example, Get up to $500 free you need to deposit any amount up to $500, you’ll have a starting balance of $1,000.
New Hampshire Mobile Sports Betting Apps
The New Hampshire mobile sports betting app will bring a whole different experience to online sports betting due to having DraftKings as their exclusive partner.
This new technology has been a game-changer when it comes to placing sports wagers on the go. The DraftKings NH sportsbooks betting app is compatible with both Android and iPhone devices.
The NH sportsbook has geolocation software to ensure that all play is within the state border. If you live close to the state border, you will likely need to verify your location through additional steps. We suggest contacting customer support.
DraftKings New Hampshire Sportsbook
DraftKings Sportsbook NH continues to be one of the online sports gambling leaders in revenue, and with no big-time competition like FanDuel within the state, DK Sportsbook’s success will only grow. They were the first to launch a mobile sports betting app while also being a massive global player in Daily Fantasy Sports.
Sports Wager Types At Sportsbooks In New Hampshire
- Spread Betting: This is the number of points that must be subtracted from the favorite or added to the underdog to further even the playing field.
- Futures: Bets determined either by multiple events taking place OR events that are in the distant future. (I.e., more than a few weeks out)
- In-game Betting: Refers to wagers placed on a game that is already in progress
- Moneyline: If you place a money line bet, it means that if your team wins, you win the bet.
- Over-Under: This is a standard betting type that refers to whether the final score of a game will end over or under the number of points listed.
- Parlay: A parlay is a single bet that links together multiple individual wagers and is dependent on all of those wagers winning together.
Online Sports Betting Glossary
- Action: If you have action on a game that means that you have a wager placed on that game
- Cover: is short for Cover the spread, which refers to a winning team beating the loser by more than the spread
- Dog: Abbreviation for the underdog. The opposite of the favorite in any given match-up
- The line: is the combination of the spread and the odds
- Spread: This is the number of points that must be subtracted from the favorite or added to the underdog to further even the playing field.
- Total: This is the total number of points that will be scored during the game, generally listed as the predicted total, which you’d be betting over or under.