With the launch of Wynn Online Sportsbook, the gambling empire has officially integrated an online casino and sports betting site within New Jersey
, giving players a one-stop-shop from a proven name in the gaming industry.
Wynn online sports betting is also available in Virginia, Colorado, Indiana, Tennessee, and Michigan
The WynnBet app allows you to bet on sports and play online casino games on your mobile device of choice.
Wynn Sportsbook offers up to a $500 risk-free bet upon signing up, where you can bet pregame, as well as during the biggest events in sports, including NFL, college football, NBA, NCAA basketball, and more.
||Wynn Online Sportsbook
|No Deposit Bonus
||Up To $500 Risk-Free (NJ, VA, CO, TN, IN Only)
||Up To $1,000 Risk-Free (Michigan Only)
Wynn Online Sportsbook Review
Wynn Resorts is considered one of the more popular casino and sports betting brands in Vegas, having retail sportsbooks in the area while giving those in Nevada a chance to wager via its mobile app.
However, in New Jersey, Wynn Sports Betting along with its online casino, launched before there was a retail version of its gambling products. This is rare for the online sportsbook market and shows you the company's dedication to mobile and online sports betting as the gambling market evolves.
Now the company has launched in New Jersey, Virginia, Michigan, Tennessee, and Colorado.
Wynn Online Sportsbook launched in time for the NFL season, so it becomes even more important as we head toward the playoffs and the Super Bowl. The Sportsbook will keep pace with many others that offer promotions and odds boosts to further enhance your gambling and give you a chance for a massive payout.
Wynn Sportsbook Bonus Code
Currently, Wynn Online Sportsbook only has one bonus offer for new signups: a risk-free bet of up to $500 on your first wager if you are in NJ, CO, IN, TN, or VA and up to $1,000 risk-free if you are in Michigan. Read below for the details about this risk-free offer.
Wynn Sportsbook No Deposit Bonus
You currently won't find a no-deposit bonus at Wynn Online Sportsbook. There are some that offer free bets
, so if Wynn offers one in the future, we will update this section with the details.
Wynn Sportsbook Risk Free Bet
Wynn Online Sportsbook offers a risk-free bonus when you sign up through BonusSeeker. This means, if you are in New Jersey, Colorado, Tennessee, Indiana, or Virginia, you can place your first wager risk-free, up to $500, in the event it loses. If you are in Michigan, you can get up to $1,000 risk-free!
The amount you get back depends on how much your first wager is. If you bet $100 and it loses, you will receive that bet back as a bonus. Here's how to qualify for this promotion:
- Sign up for Wynn Sportsbook through BonusSeeker
- Deposit $20 or more to be eligible for the risk-free bet and place an eligible sports bet within 10 days of the deposit
- If your bet wins, you win! If your bet loses, you will receive a bonus in the amount of your initial wager, up to $500 (or $1,000 if in Michigan)
- Since this is a bonus, you need to wager it in order to withdraw it as cash. In this case, your winnings from the risk-free bet will be redeemable as cash
- You cannot use an odds boost or any other promotion as your qualifying wager. It also needs to be between -150 and +10,000 odds
Please read the terms and conditions for all applicable rules and regulations of this promotion.
Wynn Sportsbook offers up many promotions to keep its regular customers happy. You will see promos like odds boosts, parlay boosts, bet insurance, and more once you sign up.
Odds boosts are one of the more popular ways to earn a larger payout, whether you get one for a wager you were already going to make, or you find a great game or player prop bet with an odds boost that can't be ignored. For example, you could normally get a +200 on Lamar Jackson scoring a touchdown in a Ravens game, but an odds boost could give you +300. Bet $100 and you will win back $400 instead of $300!
Some sportsbooks like Wynn will boost your next deposit with a matching bonus attached to it. This is usually done around a holiday or a big upcoming sporting event. You could receive a 50% deposit bonus with your next deposit, up to a $100 bonus. So you would deposit $200 to receive the maximum bonus. This bonus is subject to the sportsbook's wagering requirement, which is usually that you have to wager the bonus money to receive withdrawable cash unless stated otherwise.
Wynn Sportsbook Super Bowl Promo
With Wynn Online Sportsbook open during the NFL season, you're in line to get some great Super Bowl promotions once you sign up. Since it's one of the biggest sporting events of the year to wager on, you can expect great odds boosts, profit boosts, and possibly even deposit match bonuses to take advantage of.
From time to time, you may see a bet insurance promotion that can help you recoup losses if a wager doesn't go your way. This could be in the form of parlay insurance, where you'd get your wager back up to a certain amount if the parlay is short by one leg. You could also see insurance when your NBA team is up in the 3rd quarter, or your NHL team is up after the 2nd period. It all depends on what Wynn decides to offer, so look out for these helpful promos.
Parlay Profit Boost
You will often find profit boosts for parlays at sportsbooks like Wynn that will add a percentage to your winnings should your parlay come through. This is usually somewhere around 20% and allows you to see how much your payout odds will grow once you opt-in and use it for your next bet.
Wynn has a great selection of sports to bet on, on par with some of the best online sportsbooks in the US:
- Baseball (MLB, MiLB, Chinese Taipei)
- Basketball (NBA, WNBA, NCAA Basketball, Chinese Taipei, FIBA)
- Football (NFL, NCAA)
- Golf (PGA Tour, LPGA)
- Soccer/Futbol (EPL, MLB, UEFA)
- Table Tennis
You will have an endless combination of ways to bet on sports at Wynn Online Sportsbook when you learn about all the types of wagers offered. Most are familiar with moneyline bets, where you bet on the winner of a certain event, or spread bets, where you bet on a team with a handicap of points. But there are so many more ways to bet at Wynn, including:
- Player/Team/Game Props
- Live Betting
With the continued popularity of betting on sports live, Wynn Online Sportsbook offers live sports betting in New Jersey. While most are familiar with the concept of betting on an event before it happens, in-play sports betting allows you to track the game flow and bet accordingly, including betting on each possession or at-bat if you bet on baseball. This is a great way to complement a game you're watching too, as you will know more about what's going down in the game and can wager accordingly.
Red Card Club VIP Rewards
There currently is not a rewards program tied into Wynn Sportsbook in New Jersey. While the Wynn Red Card Club is available at retail locations in Nevada, they have not extended this program to its offerings in New Jersey. If they ever do, with it will come perks and free gifts, so keep an eye out for it as we'll update this section with new information if and when they do offer it.
Wynn immediately announced the launch of the WynnBet app in New Jersey to give players a singular spot to bet on sports and play online casino games. It is offered both on Android devices as well as iOS products like the iPhone and iPad.
Wynn Sportsbook Android App
Installing the WynnBet App for Android takes a bit more work because gambling apps are prohibited from the Google Play Store. However, it is an easy one-time installation for Android users who can find the app directly on the Wynn Sports website once you follow these directions:
- After you sign up for Wynn Sportsbook through BonusSeeker, go to the Wynn Sports site on your Android device.
- Tap the "Download For Android" button, which will download the WynnBet Sports app to your device.
- Once you get a notification that the download is finished, tap the notification to open the .apk file. You will be prompted to change your security settings to temporarily allow app installations from unknown sources. After allowing this change, the Wynn Sportsbook App installation will finish.
- After this is done, you will see the WynnBet icon on your Android home screen. Launch it and it will automatically check to make sure you have the latest version of the app. If there is an update, it will prompt you to allow the update to install, and within seconds, you will have the latest version.
Wynn Sportsbook iOS App
Installing the WynnBet app on your Apple device is simple. Since the App Store doesn't prohibit gambling apps as Android does, all you have to do is find the Wynn Sportsbook Apple App on your iPhone.
After signing up through us, simply navigate to Wynn's mobile download page on your Apple device, or search for Wynn Sportsbook yourself in the App Store.
Wynn Sportsbook has a number of ways you can fund your sports betting account after you've signed up. You can deposit using the following methods:
- Visa/MasterCard Debit Or Credit Cards
- Wynn Play+ Prepaid Card
- Online Bank Transfer via VIP Preferred
- Prepaid Cards
- Casino Cage at Caesars Casino in Atlantic City
To take advantage of the Wynn Sportsbook risk-free bet, make sure to deposit at least $20 using one of these payment methods. All deposits should credit instantly, although it could take up to 24 hours at times, or if your deposit method needs to be verified. Contact customer service using the methods we mention below if your deposit doesn't show up after 24 hours.
You can use many of the same ways you deposited to withdraw your winnings from your Wynn Sportsbook account, except for credit or debit cards:
- Online Bank Transfer via VIP Preferred
- Wynn Play+ Prepaid Card
- Prepaid Cards
- Casino Cage at affiliated casinos such as Caesars in Atlantic City
- Check By Mail
These withdrawal methods usually show up in your account in between 24-72 hours, usually depending on the amount you've requested and if any verification checks need to be done. You can get cash immediately if you use the Casino Cage at Caesars Casino. If you choose Check By Mail, your paper check will usually show up within 10 business days.
Being a prominent name in US gambling, Wynn understands the need for top-notch customer service and delivers it with its online gambling products. First and foremost, check out its extensive FAQ section that gives answers to the most common issues centered around technical issues, login issues, and problems with deposits or withdrawals.
If you cannot find a remedy to your problem there, Wynn Sportsbook has three ways to contact them if you need help right away:
- Live Chat: You can access the Live Chat feature anytime by heading to its Help section and clicking the Support bubble on the bottom right corner of the page. You can ask a question and get in line 24/7 and a Support member will assist you as soon as they can. This is great for your most urgent issues as you'll usually get a representative quickly.
- Phone Support: If you prefer to speak to a support representative on the phone, you can call Wynn Sportsbook at (201) 383-2837 24/7 to get immediate assistance.
- Email Support: Anytime you wish you contact via email, you can do so at [email protected] This is for less-urgent matters, but you can detail your problem more efficiently and add supporting documentation if needed.
You can also find Wynn Online Casino in New Jersey. For more information on its NJ online casino that is also playable through the WynnBet app, read about it here in our operator review
If you would like to know more about problem gambling or think you may need to speak with someone, you can find great resources on the NJ DGE's website
about Self-Exclusion. You can also contact the helpline; 1-800-GAMBLER.
Wynn Sportsbook Promo Code Promo Codes