Daily Fantasy Sports is one of the most common ways people win money on their sports picks, especially during NFL season.
A large fraction of betters prefer DFS to conventional fantasy football for several reasons, including the ability to select a different team full of new players on the roster each week. Another bonus is winning instant prizes as opposed to being stuck in a season-long game.
In fact, DFS players are able to come out ahead before even creating a lineup. Players can have their first deposit matched At DraftKings up to $500 just by creating and entering funds into a new account.
Best DFS Bonus Codes:
Before you build your team, take a look at our suggestions for your NFL DFS lineup for Week 4.
Daily Fantasy Sports: How To Play DraftKings
One of the first questions new players at Daily Fantasy Sports sites have is, how does DraftKings work?
Players can choose from hundreds of different fantasy games, narrowing down options by preferences such as experience level, game style, contest type, entry fees, and prizes. Below are examples of game styles for DraftKings NFL daily fantasy lineups:
This week, we are building a classic lineup, which features a nine-player roster to be fit under a $50,000 salary cap. There are also varying options regarding which games and players will be eligible for your lineup, which are listed below:
- Sunday 1 PM - 12 Games (All games played before primetime)
- Sunday 1 PM - 8 Games (Early games only)
- Sunday 1 PM - 14 Games (All Sunday and Monday games)
- Sunday 4 PM: 4 Games (Late kickoffs only)
- Sunday 4:25 PM - 2 Games (Late kickoff Afternoon Turbo)
After finding the right contest for you, it's time to build a roster. We'll feature our Week 4 DFS picks in two separate classic game lineups, then keep reading to see the top options at each position on the DraftKings DFS App!
DraftKings NFL Lineup Week 4
We've gone through each position on our roster looking for the best team our $50,000 salary cap can buy and have constructed two lineups. Each features the thinking behind the pick, followed by rankings of the top players at each position this week.
NFL Daily Fantasy Lineup Week 4: Stacking Rams, Strong WR Play
- QB Jared Goff (LAR, $6,300) - Goff and the Rams' offense tend to really get going at home, and the Bucs' pass defense is capable of being torched any week.
- RB Phillip Lindsay (DEN, $5,200) - Lindsay was a force last weekend against a strong defense and it makes us think he's capable of the same this week at home.
- RB Wayne Gallman (NYG, $4,600) - Gallman is a cost-effective option and a good one as he starts for the undermanned Giants with RB Saquon Barkley out.
- WR Mike Evans (TB,$7,100) - Evans went nuts last week scoring three touchdowns, and he should get more chances with fellow WR Chris Godwin dealing with an injury.
- WR Cooper Kupp (LAR, $6,500) - putting the Rams' best receiver with their QB against a defense that got torched by a rookie making his NFL debut last week.
- WR Odell Beckham Jr. ($7,300) - Beckham led the team in targets last week and faces a Ravens pass defense proving to be more vulnerable than in recent years.
- TE Austin Hooper (ATL, $4,300) - Hooper is emerging as something of a safety blanket for Matt Ryan and he should continue seeing targets against the Titans.
- FLEX Christian Kirk (ARI, $5,100) - Kirk is becoming an option for rookie QB Kyler Murray, pulling in 10 of 12 targets last week the Cards' high-flying offense.
- DEF New York Giants ($3,600) - May seem like a strange pick, but they host a weak Redskins offense with either a banged-up Case Keenum or rookie Dwayne Haskins.
Located in New Jersey and want to bet on sports? Get Up to $1,000 Risk-FREE Bet At PointsBet NJ today! If you're in neighboring Pennsylvania, Receive A Deposit Match Up To $250 FREE At SugarHouse PA!
NFL Daily Fantasy Lineup Week 4: Betting On Mahomes And Other Hot Hands From Last Week
- QB Patrick Mahomes (KC, $7,500) - The best QB in football has at least 374 yards and three passing TDs in each game this season.
- RB Kerryon Johnson (DET, $5,400) - The Chiefs' run defense was exposed a bit against Baltimore, especially close to the goal line. At this price, we like Johnson
- RB Phillip Lindsay (DEN, $5,200) - We are doubling up on Lindsay after he totaled 130 yards and scored twice last week on the road in Green Bay.
- WR Sammy Watkins (KC, $6,700) - With Tyreek Hill still on the shelf, Watkins remains the No. 1 receiver in an explosive passing offense.
- WR Tyler Lockett (SEA, $6,300) - Lockett pulled in 11 catches for 154 yards and score in Week 3 and the Cardinals' pass defense isn't an impressive unit.
- WR Sterling Shepard (NYG, $5,800) - Shepard did wonders in our lineup last week, collecting 100 yards and a touchdown in the Giants' undermanned offense.
- TE O.J. Howard (TB, $3,900) - It's risky to trust Howard in any way, but at this price, we are betting he's more involved in the offense than in previous weeks.
- FLEX Derrick Henry (TEN, $6,300) - Henry was stifled a bit in the Titans' loss last Thursday, but comes in well-rested against a weaker Atlanta defense in Week 4.
- DEF Denver Broncos ($2,900) - Denver's defense comes at a low price and faces a still-evolving Jaguars offense quarterbacked by a rookie, albeit an impressive one.
NFL Week 4 DFS Rankings At DraftKings
While the salary cap won't allow you to build a DFS lineup filled entirely with star players, there's definitely room on your roster for a couple of studs.Check out the top five Week 4 DFS lineup options at each position among active and eligible players, ordered by their cost on the DraftKings NJ app.
Quarterback: Patrick Mahomes (KC, $7,500), Lamar Jackson (BAL, $6,900), Tom Brady (NE, $6,600), Deshaun Watson (HOU, $6,400), Jared Goff (GB, $6,300)
Running Back: Christian McCaffrey (CAR, $8,800), Dalvin Cook (MIN, $8,300), Austin Ekeler (LAC, $8,000), Todd Gurley II (LAR, $7,000), David Johnson (ARI, 6,800)
Wide Receiver: Julio Jones (ATL, $7,800), DeAndre Hopkins (HOU, $7,700), Keenan Allen (LAC, $7,600), Odell Beckham Jr. (CLE, $7,300), Mike Evans (NO, $7,100)
Tight End: Travis Kelce (KC, $7,200), Evan Engram (NYG, $5,700), Darren Waller (OAK, $5,200), Mark Andrews (BAL, $5,000), Delanie Walker (TEN, $4,800), Austin Hooper (ATL, $4,300)
** Mark Andrews and Delanie Walker are questionable to play**
In addition to being among the best sportsbooks and top real money casinos in NJ, the DraftKings DFS app offers a generous welcome bonus for new players. Sign up today and Select Your NFL Week 3 DFS Lineup At DraftKings!