Week 3 NFL DFS Predictions | NFL Daily Fantasy Advice
Last Updated: June 7th, 2021
- Daily Fantasy Sports Best US DFS Sites
Few things are as popular during football season as Daily Fantasy Sports, and we’re trying to help you make money this weekend by making some NFL Week 3 DFS lineup picks!
What more and more people are learning is that DFS sites can offer things that season-long leagues can’t, such as the ability to draft a new team every week and be paid instantly.
Whether you’re just looking for some entertainment on Sundays or want to make a real profit, NFL DFS predictions are worth considering.
Best Sites For NFL DFS Picks Week 3
There are only a few sites you can rely on in order to make DFS Week 3 picks. This week, we are using the DraftKings DFS app to build out our Week 3 NFL DFS lineups, but either site offers a generous welcome bonus:
DraftKings NFL Lineup Week 3: Building A Classic Roster
Daily Fantasy Sports apps such as DraftKings offer different types of NFL contests, but the most popular ones by far are the ‘Classic’ contests, which involve creating a nine-player roster that fits under the $50,000 salary cap.
Make Week 2 DFS Picks At DraftKings!
Because there are so many different options of contests to choose from, it can be overwhelming at first. But it helps to narrow the options by preferences including game style, experience levels, contest types, entry fees, and prizes that are available to find the contest that fits you best. There are even options based on certain games or windows of the Week 3 NFL schedule.
Best Week 3 NFL DFS Lineup | NFL DFS DraftKings Projections
When it comes to daily fantasy, every single week is different, meaning we can’t always go back to the same players and expect positive results. Luckily, we’ve seen every team play two games, there is a little bit more to work with when building Week 3 NFL DFS lineups.
One thing that definitely helps is consulting DFS lineup optimizer every week, which helps us come up with a full roster from the 1 PM and 4 PM games, plus some additional options to consider for your NFL Week 3 daily fantasy picks.
- QB Baker Mayfield (CLE, $5,700): I like Baker and the Browns’ offense after a long break following their win on TNF in Week 2. Mayfield tossed two scores last game and even though Washington’s front could cause some distress, I look for Mayfield to scramble with his legs and make plays through the air.
- RB David Montgomery (CHI, $5,700): My love for Bears running backs has now shifted towards Montgomery. After looking like the clear cut starter last week, I’m looking for another big game against the Falcons defense. I’d even look for him to grab another recieving TD, so playing him in PPR leagues could be huge.
- RB Joe Mixon (CIN, $5,900): The Eagles’ defense has a hard time stopping anyone, apparently. Philly has allowed 270 rushing yards through two games and I like Mixon to take advantage. He is another pass-catching back could line up to have a big week in PPR as a dump-off option for Joe Burrow.
- WR DK Metcalf (SEA, $6,500): My deep ball threat is back in my lineup this week. Metcalf has been able to tally four receptions, 90 receiving yards, and a score in each of the first two games, and I’m looking for more of the same this week versus another really bad defense. Calvin Ridley tore apart the Cowboys last week and look for Wilson and Metcalf to look to repeat that performance against a poor pass defense.
- WR Juju Smith-Schuster (PIT, $6,600): Juju’s season hasn’t been off to the WR1 start that many thought he would get off to when you consider the production level of the other Steelers’ receivers. With that said, I like all parties to get involved against Houston this week at home. Houston has given up over 30 points per game, so look for more of the same and a big explosion from the Pittsburgh offense.
- WR Robby Anderson (CAR, $5,200): What might be the biggest surprise to the early season for the Panthers is the emergence of Robby Anderson. After another 100-yard receiving game, Anderson has looked like the clear cut favorite for Bridgewater, even with D.J. Moore there. Throw in the fact the Panthers will be without Christian McCaffrey, look for more than usual targets this week for the deep threat.
- TE Noah Fant (DEN $5,400): The most productive and healthiest Broncos offensive player to start the year. Fant is coming into his own this year averaging over 70 receiving yards and a TD in each game so far this year. With Sutton done for the season and Jerry Jeudy getting banged up last week, look out for Broncos QB Jeff Driskel to rely heavily on the young TE against the Bucs on Sunday.
- FLEX Darius Slayton (NYG, $4,900): Love the price for Slayton here. I’m still very high on him after a big Week 1 performance and versus the banged-up 49ers at home, I like Slayton to be a reliable target for Daniel Jones against a defense that wants to get out of MetLife as soon as possible.
- DEF Indianapolis Colts ($4,100): Going with the most expensive defense here for Week 3. The Colts looked dominant last week against the Vikings with two safeties and under 200 yards of total offense allowed. It could get easier when the Jets coming rolling into town this week, so expect big things as the Jets look to have the worst roster and coach in the league.
Photo Credit: Associated Press
ABOUT Joseph Kata
Joseph is the Site Runner at BonusSeeker after working many years as a Senior Site Manager for MLB and NHL.com. Over the last 15 years, he has written for sports, betting, real estate, and dating sites. While one of his passions is delivering quality, usable content, he is also passionate about his family and sports.