Use your Chumba Casino no-deposit bonus to play online slots and Blackjack as well!
Although Chumba Casino is where you can play free casino games, if you haven't played any of the Chumba Casino games for real cash prizes, you're definitely missing out! Not only are they supplying players in the US and Canada with dozens of great online slots, online video poker, and a great Bingo game called Flambingo, but they also have online Blackjack in the Chumba Casino app!
Blackjack is a timeless card game that people play all over the world, and Chumba Casino has put their own spin on it for those who want to win Chumba Casino real cash prizes at the social gaming site.
Use Your Chumba Casino Login To Play Blackjack Online
The Chumba Casino free sweeps cash promotion is a great way to get started playing online Blackjack. If you've never played Blackjack before, here are some of the basics to get you started:
- Blackjack is Player against Dealer only
- The closest to 21 between the player and the dealer wins
- If you go over 21, you bust (lose)
- Each player receives two cards, and the dealer receives two cards, one face down, one face up
- You hit, stand, split, or double down based on the value of your cards and the one card that the dealer has showing
- After you finally stand, if the dealer can't beat your score or goes over 21 after hitting or standing, you win
- Card values are as shown on the card for 2 to 10, with Jacks, Queens, and Kings counting as 10. You can choose whether an Ace can be valued as a 1 or 11 depending on the total value of your hand
Chumba Casino Blackjack has its own set of rules to know as well:
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2
- Dealer stands on a soft 17
- Chumba Casino Blackjack uses six decks that are shuffled after each hand
- Players can double their bet after splitting, but can only double on hand values of 9, 10, or 11
- Players can re-split up to four hands, can re-split aces, and hit on split aces
- If a dealer has Blackjack, the player loses their full bet value
Reach That Chumba Casino Cash Out Faster By Winning At Blackjack
There are many strategies to Blackjack that people could use, including doubling down most times when you are dealt 9, 10, or 11, standing on 12 to 16 when the dealer has a 4, 5, or 6 showing, standing on 17 and up always, and splitting 8s and Aces always. Find a strategy that works well for you and use your Chumba Casino free sweeps cash 2019 and you'll be well on your way to cashing out your real cash prizes!
Learn more about Chumba Casino through our YouTube video: