The Chumba Casino Prepaid Mastercard works the same way as a standard debit or credit card, giving you the freedom to use this card anywhere online but specifically useful at Chumba.
This is especially great as an option to redeem your Sweeps Coins for cash prizes.
Let's take a deeper look at the Chumba Mastercard and how it could benefit you when you're playing at the promotional sweepstakes casino and beyond.
Here's how to apply for Chumba Card:
- Apply for Chumba Casino prepaid Mastercard through BonusSeeker so you get also all the bonuses.
- When you first fund your account, you will have the opportunity to enroll.
- Follow the on-screen directions including your mailing address and a card will be sent to you in 7-10 business days
- When you receive the physical card, navigate to the site on the back of the card, log in to your account and unlock the card on the site using the six-digit security code on the back of the card
- You'll receive a PIN and full access to the prepaid Mastercard, which you can fund with your bank account
- Once your card is funded, you can now use it to purchase Gold Coins at Chumba Casino
Who Can Apply For A Chumba Card?
Anyone can get a Chumba Prepaid Mastercard once they sign up for Chumba Casino. You'll be able to enroll after completing the registration and will receive your card in 7-10 business days after enrollment.
Once you receive your Chumba card, visit the site on the back of the card to enroll. Log into your account and click 'Unlock Card' to start using the card.
From here, you'll be able to control your prepaid card, including funding the card, setting your pin, and transferring funds to your bank account.
Where Can I Sign Up For A Chumba Credit Card?
After you sign up for Chumba Casino through BonusSeeker, you will have the chance to enroll for the Chumba Card prepaid card.
Each casino player has the opportunity to sign up and use this prepaid card on the site as well as anywhere that Mastercard is accepted once it's unlocked and funded.
Once funded, the opportunities are endless. You can use the card at any ATM that accepts debit Mastercards (although this may come with a fee).
Your funds never expire and your card can be renewed before its expiration date using the Chumba Prepaid Mastercard is the easiest way to purchase Gold Coins at the site, and is the easiest way to redeem Sweeps Coins for real cash prizes.
What Are The Limits On Chumba Prepaid Mastercard?
Is Chumba Casino Gift Card Same As A Prepaid Mastercard?
No, using the Chumba Mastercard is not the same as redeeming for gift cards at Chumba Casino.
Use your Chumba Card for when you would like to redeem for cash prizes to your account, whether you use the prepaid Mastercard as-is or transfer the funds to your bank account.
When you're ready to redeem 100 or more qualifying Sweeps Coins, one of the redemption methods is a gift card. Chumba utilizes Prizeout, which will give you a matching value of $1 per SC 1 that you can use toward purchasing a gift card at this site.
Chumba Casino Gift Card Redemption
To redeem your Sweeps Coins (SC) for gift cards at Chumba Casino, use the following method
- Amass 100 more redeemable Sweeps Coins. Note that any SC you receive from giveaways or free from purchasing Gold Coins need to be wagered once before you can redeem them for cash prizes
- Click or tap the Redeem button on the upper right-hand corner of your game screen
- If it's your first time redeeming your SC, it may ask you identifying questions and request documents as per the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures to prevent fraud. You can read more about it in our article on How To Redeem Prizes At Chumba Casino
- After you are verified, choose the Prizeout gift card redemption option and enter the amount of SC you want to redeem
- When verification is complete, you will receive an email detailing how to redeem your gift card at Prizeout
- Follow the link and sign up for Prizeout, which will unlock all the redemption options. Look out for special sales and discounts to get more bang for your buck