Recently, a lot of people have been asking us about a LuckyLand Prepaid Mastercard, so they can purchase virtual currency through their LuckyLand Slots account. However, our research shows that this prepaid card no longer exists.
But that doesn't mean you won't find the information you're looking for here, as LuckyLand is open to Mastercards of all types for you to purchase currency and obtain more Sweeps Coin. We'll break down what options you have available to fund your account and get closer to redeeming for cash prizes.
Mastercard, or any other credit card, debit card, or prepaid card you use, are only used for Gold Coin purchases at the site, as Sweeps Coin redemption is only transferred to your bank account. Keep this in mind as we discuss your account funding options below.
Who Can Apply For A LuckyLand Card?
If the card was available, any LuckyLand customer would be able to apply for this card. If it works similar to the Chumba Prepaid Mastercard, you'd be able to apply for it this way:
- Apply for the LuckyLand prepaid Mastercard through us to receive the best welcome bonus available.
- After funding your account, you will have the chance to apply for the card.
- Fill out the information according to the on-screen directions and your card will be mailed to your stated mailing address in seven to ten business days.
- After receiving your card, go to the site on the back of the card. Then log in and unlock your card with the six-digit security code on the back.
- You'll receive access to your account and a PIN that you can use to fund your card through your bank account.
- After funding your card, you could use it to purchase Gold Coin packages at LuckyLand and receive bonus Sweeps Coins!
Where Can I Sign Up For A LuckyLand Credit Card?
Currently, you cannot sign up for a LuckyLand credit card, prepaid card, debit card, or any other branded card. However, there are many prepaid card alternatives that you can use to fund your account here.
LuckyLand Prepaid Card Alternatives
Let's get into all the great alternatives you can use to purchase Gold Coins at LuckyLand Slots.
Play+ Prepaid Mastercard
If you're looking specifically for a prepaid Mastercard alternative, the Play+ prepaid Mastercard is one of the best you can get. Besides being allowed at promotional sweepstakes casinos like LuckyLand and Chumba Casino, you can use the Play Plus card at most online gambling sites if and when they become legal in your state.
They're popular because of their low fees as well. It's free to sign up, to cash out to your card, and use that card for purchases anywhere that would take Mastercard. You can use your bank account, credit, or debit cards to fund your prepaid card.
Depending on your location, you can use a PaysafeCard to fund your LuckyLand account without supplying your bank account or credit card directly to the site. You can purchase a PaysafeCard in $10, $25, $50, or $100 denominations at participating retail merchants using cash or your chosen card.
Revolut is a digital prepaid Mastercard that you can use through an app on Android and iOS devices. You can fund this easily with your debit or credit card and it only takes about 15 minutes to sign up and fund it. Best yet, you won't be charged any monthly or transaction fees!
Other purchase methods for LuckyLand include Online Banking, Skrill, Visa, and American Express.
Can I Get LuckyLand Free Sweeps With A Prepaid Mastercard?
Yes! You can use a prepaid Mastercard to purchase Gold Coin packages at LuckyLand Slots, which will give you free Sweeps Coins. You can use any of the purchase methods available to score this signup offer at this social casino.
Whatever you choose, you should take advantage of this great offer. Get 7,777 Gold Coins and Bonus 10 Sweeps Coins FREE on Sign Up! Plus, get a $10 Gold Coin package, including 50,000 Gold Coins for just $4.99, plus Bonus Free 10 Sweeps Coins!
This bonus isn't the only way you can get free SC at LuckyLand. In fact, you can log in each day and earn free Sweeps. The longer you keep your login streak going, the more you receive!
Between your signup bonus and the free daily login bonus, as you wager your bonus, you will inch that much closer to the redemption minimum, which is SC 50.
When you redeem your Sweeps Coins, you will receive $1 for every SC 1 you have. The only current way to receive your redemption is through your bank account, no matter how you made your purchase.
LuckyLand Casino Redemption
To redeem your Sweeps Coins (SC) for cash prizes at LuckyLand Casino, use the following method:
- You must have at least 50 redeemable Sweeps Coins. If you receive bonus Sweeps through the offers we mentioned or through giveaways, or by purchasing Gold Coins, they need to be wagered at least once before they're available to redeem.
- Use the Redeem button in the middle of the play screen whether you're playing through the browser or the LuckyLand Android App.
- If this is the first time that you've redeemed for cash prizes, you may be asked questions and asked for identifying documents as per the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures that prevent fraud. Find out how to redeem prizes at LuckyLand Slots Casino.
- After you are verified, confirm your bank account information if you used it to purchase Gold Coins before or verify your info before sending your request.
- Once your redemption is processed, receive your funds within 3-7 business days.