As we prepare for another full slate of games on Sunday, we're helping you win your Daily Fantasy Sports contests with free Week 12 DFS picks!
Aside from choosing a new team every week and being paid out instantly, players with new DFS accounts can get ahead of the game by earning welcome bonuses and free contest entries. Check out the two best offers from DraftKings and FanDuel:
Best DFS Bonus Codes:
Daily Fantasy Sports: How Does DraftKings Work?
Daily Fantasy Sports is constantly welcoming new players to the space, so if wondering how to play DFS, you've come to the right place.
On the DraftKings DFS app, players can choose from a huge range of fantasy contests each week. Players can narrow down the options to find the perfect game for them by going through the varying game styles, experience levels, contest types, entry fees, and prizes that are available.
Game Styles Photo Join The $3M Fantasy Football Millionaire Game At DraftKings!
- Sunday 1 PM - 11 Games (All 1 PM & 4 PM Games)
- Sunday 1 PM - 13 Games (All Sunday and Monday Games)
- Sunday 1 PM - 9 Games (Early Only)
- Sunday 4 PM - 2 Games (Afternoon Only)
Once finding the right contest, you then build your lineups with the games and players eligible for that game. With kickoff coming at different times, you can actually choose which games you want to choose from.
This season, we have been building classic lineups with games slated to start throughout Sunday afternoon, which covers many of the contests on the DraftKings app. Each classic lineup consists of nine players and a $50,000 budget, which equals an average of $5,556 per player.
NFL Week 12 DraftKings Lineups
We've had some huge successes with our DraftKings DFS lineups this season and we're looking to keep that going into the Week 12 NFL schedule. Following some extensive research and some work on the DraftKings lineup optimizer, we have a lineup that can put up some points.
NFL Week 12 DFS Lineup: Jets, Star RBs Lead The Way
- QB Sam Darnold (NYJ, $5,800) - Darnold has come around the past two weeks with five total touchdowns and gets another vulnerable pass defense at home this week at a good price.
- RB Nich Chubb (CLE, $8,100) - Chubb is and will continue to be the Browns’ workhorse back. He could finally find the endzone for the first time in several weeks while also getting 20+ touches once again against Miami this week.
- RB Chris Carson (SEA, $6,700) - Carson is always up for consideration and it’s the same this week despite the tough matchup in Philadelphia. Seattle wants to establish the run before anything else and most games this season have resulted in a positive fantasy stat line.
- WR D.J. Moore (CAR, $6,400) - Moore has registered at least seven catches, 95 yards, and double-digit targets in each of the past three games and we are riding that streak into Week 12.
- WR Jamison Crowder (NYJ, $6,200) - We are pairing Darnold with his favorite receiver. Crowder has at least 75 yards and a score in each of the past three games as the Jets host Oakland.
- WR DeVante Parker (MIA, $5,200) - Parker erupted for 135 yards last week and has seen double-digit targets for two straight weeks now. Cleveland's pass defense is stout but a potential blowout could allow Parker to rack up some more points.
- TE Noah Fant (DEN, $3,900) - Fant is coming off a season-high 11 targets and is clearly a favorite option for QB Brandon Allen. At a thin position like a tight end, that many opportunities are enough for us.
- FLEX James White (NE, $5,300) - White hasn't put up any great lines recently, but he continues to be involved in the passing game, seeing at least five targets in six of the past seven games.
- DEF Denver Broncos ($2,400) - Normally we wouldn't select a traveling west-coast defense, but there's some value here. Heavy wins could keep scoring down and the Bills don't have a high-flying offense as it is.
Are you in a state with legal sports betting and want to make Week 12 NFL predictions? You can Bet & Get Up To $250 FREE From William Hill in the Garden State, or Claim $20 FREE Plus A Deposit Bonus From FoxBet in both NJ and PA.