We are two days from the start of the 2019 NFL season.
If you have been on the sidelines saving money in your bankroll to place bets on your favorite football team we got another extra thing to make it even better. Our two favorite NJ sportsbooks are offering essentially free cash for making your NFL bets.
Read on and check out the risk free bet promos we ourselves have used to place bets on NFL teams.
Borgata Sportsbook Risk-Free Bet Promo
Borgata Sportsbook has a risk-free bet unlike any other New Jersey sportsbook. It offers up to $250 cash back on your very first NFL sports wager if that bet happens to lose. They also give players a $20 bonus to use at the Borgata Online Casino.
- First Sports Wager Required: $25 or more on first single sports wager.
- If a player's first bet is voided, the placed wager will not count toward the promotion.
- Your first NFL sports bet outcome must be completed within seven days of the date of your first sports wager.
- Cash will be loaded to Borgata account within three business days after the outcome of your first sports wager is confirmed.
What We Like:
- Get back real cash up to $250
- $20 bonus to use atBorgata Online Casino
- No restrictions to earn the risk-free promotion with the exception of a $25 minimum wager
- Parlay bets allowed
What We Dislike:
- First bet must be completed in seven days, limiting opportunity on futures betting
- Cashback takes three business days, potentially causing further delays with weekend betting
Borgata's Risk-Free Bet Is The Only Game In Town
Borgata Sportsbook is officially the only NJ online sports betting site to offer players real cash back on their first sports bet. Previously, playMGM also had this title, as they offered a $100 Risk-Free Bet with real cashback. But as of late in the night on September 5, playMGM has now become BetMGM Sportsbook and no longer includes real cash back with its risk-free bet.
Not all is lost however, as they do offer a fantastic $500 risk-free bet promotion that pays you in bonus bets. However, it is simply not the same as the Borgata risk free bet, which is exclusively and truly risk free.
If you are interested in the BetMGM risk-free bet, which is understandable based on how good the offer is (though different than before), you can click below to claim the promotion:
Guide To NFL Betting Online
If you are new to real money NFL bets online we got you covered. Our football expert has written an in-depth guide to betting on NFL online in NJ we highly recommend to folks who want to move from DFS to real sports betting. We not only include NFL betting strategies and handicapping tips but break wagering down for playoffs as well as for the Super Bowl.