It's time to prepare for this coming Sunday with our free Week 11 DFS picks!
Daily Fantasy Sports is one of the most popular ways to get in on the NFL action every week and is preferred by many over year-long fantasy leagues. You can also win money without spending a dime of your own cash thanks to deposit bonuses and free entries offered in exchange for creating a new DFS Account. Check out the two best offers from DraftKings and FanDuel:
Best DFS Bonus Codes:
Daily Fantasy Sports: How Does DraftKings Work?
You might be a newcomer and wondering how to play DFS. If so, it's very simple and easy to pick up.
On the DraftKings DFS app, players can choose from a huge number of fantasy contests every week. You can use the varying game styles, experience levels, contest types, entry fees, and prizes to help narrow down the options. Once finding the right contest, you then build your lineups according to the rules of the game you've chosen to join.
Game Styles Photo Join The $3M Fantasy Football Millionaire Game At DraftKings!
With games being played on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday, a range of scheduling options can be chosen from to reflect which games and players you want to be eligible for your contest:
- Sunday 1 PM - 11 Games (All 1 PM & 4 PM Games)
- Sunday 1 PM - 13 Games (All Sunday and Monday Games)
- Sunday 1 PM - 8 Games (Early Only)
- Sunday 4 PM - 3 Games (Afternoon Only)
- Sunday 4:25 PM - 2 Games (Afternoon Turbo)
We are going to be building classic lineups with the 10 games slated to begin throughout Sunday afternoon, which should cover the largest number of contests on the DraftKings app. Each classic lineup roster consists of nine players and a $50,000 budget, which equals an average of $5,556 per player.
NFL Week 11 DraftKings Lineups
We've had some huge successes with our DraftKings DFS lineups this season and we're looking to keep that going into the Week 11 NFL schedule. Following some extensive research and some work on the DraftKings lineup optimizer, we have two lineups that can put up some points.
NFL Week 11 DFS Lineup: Starring Watson, Edelman Coming Off Byes
- QB Deshaun Watson (HOU, $6,800) - Watson is so good he looks like a magician out there. He's a great pick almost every week, even in a tougher matchup like the one Houston has with Baltimore. Watson should have two good eyes, which actually could give the Texans a shot at winning this game.
- RB Leonard Fournette (JAX, $7,900) - Fournette's streak of gaining over 100 scrimmage yards was halted at five games, but he's coming fresh out of the bye week and will be the workhorse for Nick Foles' return under center versus the Colts.
- RB Brian Hill (ATL, $4,800) - with Devonta Freeman out, Hill looks to be the guy in the Atlanta backfield This week, he's a low-cost option against the worst rush defense in the NFL, according to DVOA metrics.
- WR Julian Edelman (NE, $7,600) - Coming off the bye, Edelman should be ready to exploit the Eagles' soft pass defense. He's seen double-digit targets in each of the last four games and is coming off as 10-catch performance in his last contest.
- WR Tyler Boyd (CIN, $5,200) - A.J. Green suffered a setback this week and Boyd has seen at least eight targets in seven of the Bengals' nine games this season. Should be more of the same against Oakland's awful pass defense.
- WR Jamison Crowder (NYJ, $5,700) - We were on Crowder last week and he went for 81 yards and a touchdown. Given his rapport with Sam Darnold, we like Crowder once again against his former team as the Jets play Washington.
- TE O.J. Howard (TB, $3,600) - Out of nowhere, Howard saw seven targets last week. He caught four passes and two were touchdowns, so we are hoping his chemistry with Winston extends another week.
- FLEX Phillip Lindsay (DEN, $5,300) - Lindsay has a tough matchup against Minnesota but the dual-threat back is fresh off the bye and can be included in the passing game if things go sour on the ground.
- DEF New York Jets ($3,100) - The Jets' defense stepped up and managed two turnovers to go with a score against the Giants. Now, it gets the Redskins' awful offense in Week 11.
Located in a state with legal sports wagering and want to make Week 11 NFL picks? Claim Up to $1,000 Risk-FREE Bet At PointsBet if searching for the best NJ betting sites. If you're in PA, Get A Deposit Match Up To $250 FREE At SugarHouse PA!
NFL Week 11 DFS Lineup: Relying On Dalvin Cook & Cardinal Connection
- QB Kyler Murray (ARI, $6,100) - As bad of a matchup the 49ers may appear to be, Murray put up decent numbers on them from a fantasy standpoint. After two excellent games in a row, there's decent value on the rookie making it three in a row.
- RB Dalvin Cook (MIN, $8,900) - Cook comes at a high price but is one of the can't-miss fantasy players of the season, dominating in almost every single game. Last week it was 97 yards and a touchdown against Dallas, and we're hoping for the same against a mediocre Broncos defense.
- RB Ronald Jones II (TB, $5,200) - Selecting Jones worked out last week as he ran 11 times and caught eight passes to help out Jameis Winston. That workload should continue at home against New Orleans in Week 11.
- WR Christian Kirk (ARI, $5,700) - Kirk went bonkers last week for us, catching three scores and totaling 138 yards for 40.8 fantasy points. We're pairing him with his QB against the 49ers, a team the Cardinals managed 25 points against a couple of weeks back.
- WR D.J. Moore (CAR, $5,900) - It's been double-digit targets two weeks in a row for Moore, who totaled 120 yards in the snowy Green Bay weather. Against Atlanta's generally poor pass defense, we look for Moore to top 100 yards for the third consecutive game.
- WR Terry McLaurin (WAS, $5,600) - After three down games in a row, we're taking McLaurin to bounce back in Week 11. The Jets' pass defense is largely a turnstile and even if the Redskins don't score much, McLaurin should total more than four grabs and 39 yards he's put up each of the past two games.
- TE Kyle Rudolph (MIN, $3,600) - This is a thin position, so we are going with a low-cost option in Rudolph who managed two scores in the red zone last week and has seen five or more targets in three of four games now.
- FLEX Zach Pascal (IND, $5,300) - Pascal didn't perform up to expectations last week, but we're taking one more shot with T.Y. Hilton still injured. With Jacoby Brissett hopeful to return, Pascal should be in line for more work against the Jags.
- DEF Indianapolis Colts ($3,200) - The Colts aren't world-beaters, but this is a matchup play. We expect a low-scoring game in which Jacksonville QB Nick Foles is just a little rusty as he takes snaps for the first time since Week 1.