We've reached the final month of the NFL season but that doesn't mean we're close to done helping you win those Daily Fantasy Sports contests, because we're back with free Week 14 DFS picks!
Best DFS Bonus Codes:
Plenty of players prefer DFS over season-long fantasy teams because it allows you to create a new team every week and actually be paid out instantly! New DFS players can also earn welcome bonuses and free contest entries for creating accounts with DraftKings and FanDuel!
Daily Fantasy Sports: How Does DraftKings Work?
Are you new to Daily Fantasy Sports and wondering how to play DFS exactly? You aren't the only one, but luckily it's a very simple process.
On the DraftKings DFS app, players choose from a wide range of fantasy contests each week. Players can narrow down the options by going through the varying game styles, experience levels, contest types, entry fees, and prizes that are available to find the perfect contest for them.
- Sunday 1 PM - 13 Games (All 1 PM & 4 PM Games)
- Sunday 1 PM - 15 Games (All Sunday and Monday Games)
- Sunday 1 PM - 9 Games (Early Only)
- Sunday 4 PM - 4 Games (Afternoon Only)
- Sunday 4:25 PM - 3 Games (Afternoon Turbo)
Once picking which contest to join, players then build lineups with the games and players eligible for that contest. With kickoff coming at different times, you can actually select which games you'd like to choose your roster from.
We're going to continue building classic lineups with the 13 games slated to start on Sunday afternoon, which covers many of the contests on the DraftKings app. Each classic lineup consists of nine players and a $50,000 budget, which equals an average of $5,556 per player.
NFL Week 14 DraftKings Lineups
The Week 14 NFL schedule is back to being a full slate, giving us plenty of options to choose from. After some work with the DraftKings lineup optimizer, we have a DFS lineup that can help you pad your bankroll:
NFL Week 14 DFS Lineups
- QB Sam Darnold (NYJ, $6,000) - Trusting the Jets QB is a little unsettling after such a dud in Week 13, but the three weeks prior saw Darnold throw seven TDs and just one interception. Plus, the Jets get Miami at home, which should help things.
- RB Nick Chubb (CLE, $8,000) - Some of Chubb's touches have been taken by Kareem Hunt, but he's still the Browns' bell-cow back and should see close to 20 carries against one of the worst run defenses in football in Week 14.
- RB Devin Singletary (BUF, $5,700) - The Bills and Ravens are set to play in winds between 15 and 20 miles per hour on Sunday, setting things up for the run game on both sides. Considering the price and the fact that Singletary is the clear No. 1 back, this is a decent play.
- WR D.J. Moore (CAR, $7,000) - Few receivers are balling out as Moore has over the past five weeks. In the past two weeks alone he's got over 200 receiving yards and three scores, plus he gets Atlanta's awful pass defense in Week 14.
- WR Jamison Crowder (NYJ, $5,300) - Crowder's numbers have been way down for two weeks, but he still saw nine targets last game and also burned the Dolphins for 83 yards and a score on eight grabs in Week 9.
- WR James Washington (PIT, $6,000) - Over the past two games with rookie QB Devlin Hodges, Washington has 209 yards and a score in each game. Top receiver Juju Smith-Schuster may be out again, which opens things up for Washington.
- TE Kyle Rudolph (MIN, $4,400) - Rudolph was a disappearing act in the beginning part of the season but he's performed two weeks in a row, including a touchdown in each game. In Week 13 Rudolph saw a season-high six targets and we're looking for that to continue against Detroit.
- FLEX Phillip Lindsay (DEN, $5,300) - Lindsay's output hasn't been anything special lately, but he continues to see opportunities both in the running game and the short passing attack. He should get another 20 touches against Houston, where he can hopefully find the endzone.
- DEF Tampa Bay Buccaneers ($2,300) - The Colts' offense is banged up and trending downward and Tampa Bay has the best run defense in all of football according to DVOA metrics. With 11 sacks and three picks in the past two games, we'll take a shot at home versus Indy this week.
Are you in a state with legal sports betting and want to make Week 14 NFL picks? You can Bet & Get Up To $250 FREE From William Hill in the Garden State, or Claim A Deposit Bonus Up To $250 At SugarHouse in both NJ and PA.