NFL DFS Week 16 Picks – FanDuel NFL Lineup Optimizer
Last Updated: June 7th, 2021
- NJ Sports Betting - Free $3,250 For Sports Bets In New Jersey
With only a couple of chances left to increase your bankroll before the National Football League regular season ends, we’re back with NFL DFS Week 16 picks!
Daily Fantasy Sports are preferred by many over traditional season-long fantasy leagues for several reasons, including the ability to build a new roster (or multiple) each week and get paid instantly. Players who create new accounts can also claim welcome bonuses and free contest entries from sites like DraftKings and FanDuel just for signing up!
Best DFS Bonus Codes
Daily Fantasy Sports: How Does FanDuel Work?
Are you new to Daily Fantasy Sports and wondering how to play DFS exactly? You aren’t the only one, but luckily it’s a very simple process.
On the FanDuel DFS app, players choose from a wide range of fantasy contests each week. Players can narrow down the options by going through the varying game styles, experience levels, contest types, entry fees, and prizes that are available to find the perfect contest for them.
Join The $1.2M NFL Sunday Million Game At FanDuel!
Before choosing your game, however, you need to choose which games and players will be eligible. Because Week 16 games are played on both Saturday and Sunday this week, there are several options in terms of slates of games to choose from.
- Saturday 1 PM – 3 Games (All Saturday Games)
- Saturday 1 PM – 16 Games (All Games Sat-Mon)
- Saturday 4:30 PM – 2 Games (Saturday Late Kickoffs Only)
- Sunday 1 PM – 11 Games (All 1 PM & 4 PM Kickoffs)
- Sunday 1 PM – 7 Games (1 PM Kickoff Only)
- Sunday 1 PM – 13 Games (All Games Sun-Mon)
- Sunday 4 PM – 4 Games (4 PM Kickoff Only)
Once deciding on your parameters and selecting a contest to join, players can build lineups with players and games eligible for that contest.
Of the over 8,800 FanDuel NFL contests currently available, nearly five thousand are of the ‘Full Roster’ variety, so that’s how we are going to build our lineups. Each roster has nine players and a salary cap of $60,000, which means an average of $6,666 can be spent on each selection.
NFL Week 16 FanDuel Lineups
The Week 16 NFL schedule is back to being a full slate, giving us plenty of options to choose from. After some assistance from the in-app guru and work with the FanDuel lineup optimizer, we have a couple of DFS lineup that may help you add to your bankroll:
NFL Week 16 DFS Lineups: Winston, Hopkins Steal The Show on Saturday NFL Schedule
- QB Jameis Winston (TB, $8,400) – Winston’s hand injury remains an issue, but last week’s huge game should make you feel better. He threw for 458 yards and four scores, posting yet another massive fantasy day for the third time in four weeks. Regardless of how the game goes, Winston manages to put up numbers.
- RB Raheem Mostert (SF, $7,100) – Mostert is now the Niners’ No. 1 running back and has finally seen consistent touches over the past three weeks and has four total touchdowns over that span.
- RB Devin Singletary (BUF, $6,400) – The fantasy numbers didn’t reward him for it, but Singletary was a workhorse in Pittsburgh last week. We should expect 20 touches again versus New England’s stout defense, but with only three games to choose from, we don’t mind taking a shot.
- WR DeAndre Hopkins (HOU, $8,700) – It feels like Hopkins is always open, and it also feels like he catches everything that comes his way. He’s gone over 100 yards in each of the past two games and faces an awful Bucs pass defense in Week 16.
- WR Cooper Kupp (LAR, $7,300) – The 49ers’ pass defense hasn’t looked nearly as dominant the last couple of weeks despite being one of the top units in the league. Kupp may not be Julio Jones, but he has managed to find the endzone three weeks in a row and should expect him to give the home team a few problems on Saturday.
- WR Cole Beasley (BUF, $5,800) – With touchdowns in three of the past four games, Beasley is becoming someone Josh Allen can trust. The young QB will also need to get rid of the ball quickly against the Patriots, and having a reliable slot receiver goes a long way.
- TE O.J. Howard (TB, $5,500) – It’s no secret that trusting Howard in fantasy has been a fool’s errand this season but the last three weeks have seen a minimum of four receptions, five targets, and 46 yards receiving. We’ll take one more shot since we’ve got Winston likely to feed him once again.
- FLEX James White (NE, $6,500) – The usage here is hard to predict, but White is always chipping in when it comes to the passing game out of the backfield. He’s got three or more receptions in three straight games with a touchdown and is a reliable weapon for Tom Brady.
- DEF Buffalo Bills ($4,300) – Buffalo is the No. 4 overall defense according to DVOA metrics at Football Outsiders. New England is rated at the top but will cost a bit more of your salary cap, plus the Bills’ defense just proved in Week 15 it can perform on the road.
Are you in New Jersey or Pennsylvania and want to make Week 16 NFL picks? You can Get A Deposit Bonus Up To $250 FREE From SugarHouse NJ in the Garden State, or Claim $20 FREE Plus A Deposit Bonus From FoxBet PA.
NFL Week 16 DFS Lineups: Trusting The Seahawks Offense On Sunday
- QB Russell Wilson (SEA, $8,300) – Willson is an MVP candidate willing his team toward a potential division title, and this week gets a layout in the form of the Arizona defense. The numbers have dipped in recent weeks but this is the perfect time for Wilson and the whole offense to get healthy before Week 17.
- RB Chris Carson (SEA, $8,200) – Arizona isn’t nearly as bad against the run as it is defending the pass, but the Seahawks’ offense is built for Carson to get tons of chances. It sets up Wilson for play-action and throws down the field, so the Seahawks will continue to run Carson following his two-TD performance.
- RB Melvin Gordon III (LAC, $7,000) – Last week was a dud for Gordon and the Chargers as a whole, but a rebound could be in store against a Raiders team that appears totally lifeless, especially against the pass. Despite being a running back, Gordon has five catches in each of the last two games.
- WR DeVante Parker (MIA, $6,900) – Assuming his hip isn’t an issue, Parker can be set up for a huge game against the one-win Bengals. He caught two more touchdowns last week and didn’t even see his normal complement of targets.
- WR D.J. Moore (CAR, $6,600) – Moore made eight grabs on 12 targets for 113 yards last week, his fourth time since Week 9 reaching the century mark. As the clear No. 1 option for Carolina, Moore should close the season strong as the team continues to trail in games.
- WR Greg Ward (PHI, $5,700) – Ward is Carson Wentz’s No. 1 option because of the slew of injuries the Eagles are dealing with. He acquitted himself nicely last week seven catches to go with a touchdown, and he remains vital as Philadelphia fights for an NFC East title.
- TE Darren Waller (OAK, $6,500) – One of the breakout players of 2019, Waller has gone over 100 yards receiving in two of the past three games. He’s seeing tons of targets in the Raiders offense and should find chances against the Chargers i Week 16.
- FLEX Sterling Shepard (NYG, $6,300) – Shepard is finally healthy going into the upcoming game in Washington and just had his best game of the season in Week 15, posting nine grabs for 111 yards on 11 targets.
- DEF Atlanta Falcons ($4,400) – Atlanta faces a Jacksonville offense that hasn’t managed more than 20 points since early November. Plus, the Falcons’ defense was pretty impressive against the Niners, earning double-digit fantasy points for a second straight week.
If located in a state where sports wagering is legal, check out our NFL playoff betting guide in order to prepare for the upcoming postseason! And if you’d like to stay updated on how the playoff picture looks, take a look at our latest 2020 NFL playoff scenarios article!
ABOUT Brian Sausa
Brian Sausa is BonusSeeker’s Copy Editor and lead sports betting pundit. A journalism graduate with an extensive sports background, Brian has been employed by multiple professional leagues including MLB, MiLB (Minor League Baseball), and the NHL.
MLB, NHL, IBTimes, Brooklyn Cyclones, FanSided