The NFL is back for another week and so is your personal DraftKings lineup optimizer!
There is a huge faction of bettors that prefer Daily Fantasy Sports to traditional fantasy football leagues. One of the reasons why is the ability to make money each week with a new team, which BonusSeeker is here to help you create.
Another glorious slate of NFL action and DFS lineups await in Week 6, and new signups don't even need to spend their own money in order to play. Create an account at DraftKings or FanDuel and build your lineups without using a penny of your own funds!
Best DFS Bonus Codes:
Daily Fantasy Sports: How To Play DraftKings
One of the most common questions from newcomers to DFS is: how does DraftKings work?
Players have the option of choosing from hundreds of different fantasy games, narrowing them down by preferences such as experience level, game style, contest type, entry fees, and prizes. Below are examples of game styles offered on the DraftKings DFS App:
There are also several options regarding which games and players will be eligible for your lineup, which are listed below:
- Sunday 1 PM - 10 Games (All 1 PM & 4 PM Games)
- Sunday 1 PM - 6 Games (Early Only)
- Sunday 1 PM - 12 Games (All Sunday and Monday Games)
- Sunday 4 PM - 4 Games (Afternoon Only)
- Sunday 4:25 PM - 2 Games (Afternoon Turbo)
We are using the 10 games kicking off on Sunday afternoon and building two classic lineups, which means the team is a nine-player roster to be fit under the $50,000 salary cap.
NFL Week 6 DraftKings Lineup
We've built two of the best teams we could after extensive time researching and using a DraftKings lineup optimizer. Each selection features the price and reasoning behind the pick so you can understand not only who to take, but why.
Best NFL Week 6 DFS Lineup At DraftKings Starring Dalvin Cook, Matt Ryan
- QB Matt Ryan (ATL, $6,400) - The Falcons are struggling but its led to Ryan crushing it from a fantasy perspective. Playing indoors against the Cardinals' bad defense may mean another big game for Ryan.
- RB Chris Carson (SEA, $6,000) - With a run-heavy offense, an early kickoff and inclement weather expected in Cleveland, expect Seattle to keep relying on Carson to carve out chunks of yards.
- RB Dalvin Cook (MIN, $8,400) - Cook isn't only a running back, he's now caught six balls in each of the past two games. Expect the Vikings to rely on him heavily against Philadelphia.
- WR Will Fuller V (HOU, $6,000) - We suggested Fuller last week and he showed out to the tune of 217 yards and three scores. Let's just roll with the hot hand while DeAndre Hopkins gets all the attention.
- WR Robert Woods (LAR, $5,600) - Woods' value increases with the possibility of Brandin Cooks sitting out and he's a reliable week-to-week option for Jared Goff.
- WR Jamison Crowder (NYJ, $4,000) - Crowder caught 14 balls from Sam Darnold in Week 1 and the quarterback's return could make him a great low-cost option this week.
- TE George Kittle (SF, $5,200) - Kittle finally broke out last week with 70 yards and a touchdown and faces a Rams secondary he crushed for almost 250 yards and two scores last year.
- FLEX Austin Hooper (ATL, $5,000) - With exactly $5,000 left with just our FLEX remaining, we like pairing a reliable Hooper with Ryan against the Cardinals' weak defense indoors.
- DEF Seattle Seahawks ($3,400) - Traveling west to east but facing a struggling Browns offense in what could be a bad-weather game.
Located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania and want to bet on sports? Get Up to $1,000 Risk-FREE Bet At PointsBet NJ today! In the Keystone State, Receive A Deposit Match Up To $250 FREE At SugarHouse PA!
Additional NFL Week 6 DFS Lineup Featuring Ezekiel Elliott, Kirk Cousins
- QB Kirk Cousins (MIN, $5,200) - Cousins broke out a bit last week after some underwhelming play early on. We think the Vikings' QB and the offense keep rolling enough to warrant Cousins as a cost-effective option.
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (DAL, $8,500) - Elliott has scored in four of the last five games and has a great chance to find the endzone again against a struggling Jets defense that is sure to allow points.
- RB Phillip Lindsay (DEN, $5,300) - The Broncos' offense has relied heavily on Lindsay and it should continue against Tennessee as he evolves into an all-purpose running back.
- WR Adam Thielen (MIN, $6,700) - The Cousins-to-Thielen combination works for us to perfection last week and we are once again recommending both after a seven-catch day featuring 130 yards and two scores.
- WR Larry Fitzgerald (ARI, $6,100) - Christian Kirk is banged up heading into this game and Arizona faces a putrid Falcons defense, so expect Kyler Murray to rely on the reliable vet in Fitzgerald.
- WR Tyler Boyd (CIN, $6,300) - Boyd pulled in 10 catches last week and faces a Ravens team that could let up with a big lead, leading to easy fantasy points for the wideout.
- TE Gerald Everett (LAR, $3,600) - Everett is unlikely to go for 136 yards again but the past two games have shown Jared Goff has confidence in his tight end. Plus, the price is right this week.
- FLEX Calvin Ridley (ATL, $5,700) - Ridley is hard to predict week-to-week, but coming off a strong performance and having Julio Jones banged up could equal another big week.
- DEF Minnesota Vikings ($2,600) - The Eagles' offense is fully capable of making this a regrettable selection, but not many defenses stand out this week in terms of value. The Vikings rank fourth in defensive DVOA and are playing at home.
In addition to being among the best sportsbooks and top real money casinos in NJ, the DraftKings offers a generous welcome bonus for new players on the DFS app. Sign up today and Select your NFL Week 6 DFS lineup!