NFL DFS Week 7 Picks – DraftKings NFL Lineup Optimizer
Last Updated: June 7th, 2021
- NJ Sports Betting - Free $3,250 For Sports Bets In New Jersey
If you want some free Week 7 DFS picks, you’ve come to the right place!
People love Daily Fantasy Sports in large part to the fact that it allows you to create new lineups every week and pays out instantly. As we get ready for Week 7, it’s worth repeating that new players don’t even need to spend their own money in order to play DFS.
You can create an account at DraftKings or FanDuel and build your lineups without using any of your own money!
Best DFS Bonus Codes:
Daily Fantasy Sports: How To Play DraftKings
For our Week 7 DFS picks, we’re using prices from DraftKings Sportsbook. A common question from new DFS players is: how does DraftKings work?
Players can choose from hundreds of fantasy games with varying experience levels, game styles, contest types, entry fees, and prizes. Here are some examples of game styles offered on the DraftKings DFS App:
Join The NFL $3.5M Fantasy Football Millionaire Game!
There are also various scheduling options regarding which players will be eligible for your lineup:
- Sunday 1 PM – 11 Games (All 1 PM & 4 PM Games)
- Sunday 1 PM – 8 Games (Early Only)
- Sunday 1 PM – 13 Games (All Sunday and Monday Games)
- Sunday 4 PM: 3 Games (Afternoon Only)
- Sunday 4:25 PM – 2 Games (Afternoon Turbo)
We are using the 11 games kicking off on Sunday afternoon and building two classic lineups, which features a $50,000 salary cap to be budgeted into a nine-player team.
NFL Week 7 DraftKings Lineup
After another week’s worth of research and some time on the DraftKings lineup optimizer, we’ve built two lineups with the hypothetical $50,000 we are allowed to spend and we believe they can help you win a few bucks.
NFL Week 7 DFS Lineup Starring Russell Wilson & Two Tates
- QB Russell Wilson (SEA, $6,600) – Wilson has erupted for at least 28 fantasy points in four of the past five weeks, and we could see another big day against a vulnerable Baltimore secondary visiting Seattle.
- RB Leonard Fournette (JAX, $7,000) – Fournette has produced decent fantasy numbers every week, with the last three being his best performances. Cincinnati has one of the worst defenses in the NFL and Fournette should have his way.
- RB Derrick Henry (TEN, $5,800) – With Ryan Tannehill in at QB, the Titans are going to lean on their running back, who is due to break out after huge struggles last week in Denver.
- WR Cooper Kupp (LAR, $7,400) – The Rams’ No. 1 receiver was held down last week after four huge games in a row, but Atlanta’s awful pass defense is exactly what he and Los Angeles’ offense needs to get back on track.
- WR Adam Thielen (MIN, $6,900) – Last week was Stefon Diggs’ turn, but this time around Kirk Cousins makes No. 19 the star of the show in Minnesota’s streaking offense. Thielen now has four scores in his last four games.
- WR Golden Tate (NYG, $5,800) – We see Tate replicating his big performance last week against New England which resulted in 102 yards and score. This time around, it’s a leaky Cardinals defense that ranks 30th in defensive DVOA and not the best unit in the league.
- TE Hunter Henry (LAC, $4,000) – Henry’s team may have lost in Week 6, but his return from injury came with 100 yards and two scores. If the Chargers do get in the red zone, he’s going to be Philip Rivers’ target.
- FLEX Auden Tate (CIN, $4,500) – Tate comes at a great price this week after he led the Bengals in targets last week. With A.J. Green still on his way back, that could continue against Jacksonville.
- DEF Indianapolis Colts ($2,000) – The Colts have a tough matchup with Houston but are coming off a bye and played extremely well in a road win over Kansas City in Week 5.
NFL Week 7 DFS Lineup Featuring Aaron Rodgers & Dalvin Cook
- QB Aaron Rodgers (GB, $6,400) – Rodgers hasn’t quite erupted in the way DFS players are used to, but that has to do with injuries on offense as well. Still, he should be able to take advantage of the Raiders’ mediocre secondary after they travel east to play a 1 PM game at Lambeau Field.
- RB Chris Carson (SEA, $6,500) – Carson is the workhorse of the Seahawks’ run-first offense, and that isn’t changing when Baltimore comes to town. Carson will get work early and often, hopefully with a touchdown mixed in there someplace.
- RB Dalvin Cook (MIN, $8,000) – Cook is an absolute monster this season and can be played nearly every week as long as he fits under the cap. Last Sunday was a down week in comparison to the rest, but Cook still found the endzone and comes at the lowest cost since Week 4.
- WR DJ Chark Jr. (JAX, $6,000) – Chark was held down by the saints’ defense last week, but remains Gardner Minshew II’s favorite target. He’s got five touchdowns and goes against a miserable Bengals pass defense that should be exploited in the Jaguars’ attempt to rebound.
- WR T.Y. Hilton (IND, $5,900) – Hilton needed the bye week to get healthy after missing Week 4 and being hampered in Week 5. Fully healthy and ready to go as Jacoby Brissett’s No. 1 option, Hilton can have yet another big game against Houston.
- WR Allen Lazard (GB, $3,000) – Lazard ended up stepping up for an injured Green Bay receiving corps last week. With Davante Adams and Geronimo Allison set to miss week 7, Lazard can fill that target vacuum for Aaron Rodgers once again for a low cost.
- TE Evan Engram (NYG, $6,500) – Engram returns from an MCL sprain in time to face a Cardinals defense that’s allowed nearly 600 yards and seven scores to tight ends this season. With Sterling Shepard out, Engram could see plenty of targets on Sunday.
- FLEX Carlos Hyde (HOU, $4,700) – Hyde scampered for 116 yards last week in Kansas City and now has three scores in the past four games. Hyde’s effectiveness paves the way for Deshaun Watson and the Texans offense, so we expect to see another heavy dose of Hyde in Week 7.
- DEF Chicago Bears ($3,000) – The Bears are coming off their worst defensive performance of the season in a 24-21 loss to Oakland right before the bye, and it makes sense a rested unit will make things difficult for the Saints’ low-scoring offense (as currently constituted).
Are you in Pennsylvania or New Jersey and want to bet on sports? Claim Up to $1,000 Risk-FREE Bet At PointsBet NJ today! In the Keystone State, Get A Deposit Match Up To $250 FREE At SugarHouse PA!