NFL DFS Week 8 Picks – DraftKings NFL Lineup Optimizer
Last Updated: June 7th, 2021
- NJ Sports Betting - Free $3,250 For Sports Bets In New Jersey
If you’re looking for some free Week 8 DFS picks, this is the place to be.
Daily Fantasy Sports is preferred by a faction of football bettors because it allows you to build a new team each week gives you a shot at being paid instantly. That’s why BonusSeeker builds DFS lineups every week to help you win money each NFL Sunday!
It’s also worth mentioning that new players don’t even need to use their own money in order to begin playing DFS. You can create an account at DraftKings or FanDuel and build your lineups with deposit bonuses provided by the site!
Best DFS Bonus Codes:
Daily Fantasy Sports: How To Play DraftKings
The DraftKings name has been attached to DFS and achieved massive success since it became legal in New Jersey. Still, there are new players joining the space all the time wondering: how does DraftKings work?
Players making DraftKings DFS picks can choose from hundreds of fantasy games with a wide range of game styles, experience levels, contest types, entry fees, and prizes.
There are also various scheduling options regarding which players will be eligible for your lineup:
- Sunday 1 PM – 12 Games (All 1 PM & 4 PM Games)
- Sunday 1 PM – 9 Games (Early Only)
- Sunday 1 PM – 14 Games (All Sunday and Monday Games)
- Sunday 4 PM – 3 Games (Afternoon Only)
- Sunday 4:25 PM – 2 Games (Afternoon Turbo)
We are using the 12 games kicking off on Sunday afternoon and building two classic lineups, each featuring a nine-player roster to be fit under the $50,000 salary cap.
NFL Week 8 DraftKings Lineup
We’d always recommend spending some time working on the DraftKings lineup optimizer and looking into player matchups. After some research, we’ve built two lineups that should be able to perform in Week 8.
NFL Week 8 DFS Lineup: Can Stafford Put On A Repeat Performance?
- QB Matthew Stafford (DET, $6,100) – Stafford erupted with four touchdowns against a strong Vikings defense and without Kerryon Johnson, we should expect the Lions to keep throwing against the Giants in Week 8.
- RB Sony Michel (NE, $7,000) – Michel won’t score three times as he did against the Jets in Week 7 but he’s seen 15+ carries in all games but one and the Browns are allowing 154 rushing yards per game.
- RB Phillip Lindsay (DEN, $5,600) – Lindsay is a solid low-cost option nearly every game, although last week was a dud because Denver was so far behind. We’d expect the Broncos to lean on the run game against a poor Indianapolis run defense.
- WR Cooper Kupp (LAR, $7,500) – Kupp didn’t do the damage we expected last week but he’s the No. 1 target in a Rams offense that is facing one of the worst pass defenses in football.
- WR Chris Godwin (TB, $7,100) – Godwin has totaled about 450 yards and four scores in his last three games and at this price he can’t be ignored. A stingy Titans defense awaits but it’s hard to see Godwin not getting close to 10 targets once again.
- WR Golden Tate (NYG, $5,800) – Tate only totaled 80 yards in Week 7 but saw 11 targets and is clearly one of Daniel Jones’ favorite targets. We watched Detroit’s defense get burned through the air and Tate should be in on the action once again.
- TE Chris Herndon (NYJ, $3,500) – Herndon’s battled a hamstring injury following his four-game suspension to begin the season. If he does indeed play, he immediately jumps to a safety blanket for Sam Darnold, who has little time to throw behind a poor offensive line.
- FLEX Kenny Golladay (DET, $6,400) – It was Marvin Jones’ time to receive all the shine with a huge game last week, but Golladay is the No. 1 receiver on this team and we like him to help Stafford exploit the Giants without Kerryon Johnson.
- DEF Seattle Seahawks ($2,800) – Seattle’s defense is certainly not the unit we’ve seen in the past but with Matt Ryan either out or hobbled, this could be a good spot for them at a low cost.
Are you in Pennsylvania or New Jersey and want to bet on sports? Claim Up to $1,000 Risk-FREE Bet At PointsBet NJ today! And if you’re inside the Keystone State border, Get A Deposit Match Up To $250 FREE At SugarHouse PA!
NFL Week 8 DFS Lineup: Goff, Carson & Thomas Lead The Way
- QB Jared Goff (LAR, $6,800) – Goff had a very decent game last week as the Rams’ offense is finally back on track. This week is a great spot for a repeat, at home against one of the league’s worst all-around defenses.
- RB Chris Carson (SEA, $7,000) – Carson is a must-start fantasy option that gets he ball 20+ times every game. The Falcons’ run defense is surprisingly stingy, but the Seahawks’ run-first offense should still be able to secure chunks of yardage.
- RB Latavius Murray (NO, $5,800) – Whether it’s Brees or Bridgewater under cental, Murray should be the bell cow for one more week against Arizona while Alvin Kamara makes his way back from injury.
- WR Courtland Sutton (DEN, $5,300) – With Emmanuel Sanders gone, Sutton should be an uptick in targets. Whether that translates to production, we shall see, but the opportunities should be aplenty starting this week.
- WR DJ Chark Jr. (JAX, $6,000) – The past two weeks haven’t been the best for Chark or the Jags’ offense, but he should definitely find some separation against a group of Jets cornerbacks that get torched seemingly every week at least a few times.
- WR Michael Thomas (NO, $8,000) – Thomas’ stock rises even more if Drew Brees does in fact play, but either way this is an excellent matchup. The Cardinals’ pass defense has ranked near the bottom all season and Thomas has gotten at least 11 targets in each of the last three.
- TE Gerald Everett (LAR, $4,300) – Tight end is a volatile position with only a few reliable players, and Everett isn’t one of them. He does, however, have at least 10 targets in two out of the last three games and is capable of a surprisingly good performance.
- FLEX Tarik Cohen (CHI, $4,700) – Cohen isn’t seeing many rushing attempts but did have nine grabs on 12 targets last week. The speedy running back is a mismatch for the Chargers defense and we could see Trubisky check it down to Cohen a bunch once again.
- DEF Denver Broncos ($2,100) – There are plenty of better defense choices out there, but not for such a low cost. Indianapolis is a capable offense so we hope to see the defense Denver had in Weeks 5 and 6, and not so much in Week 7.
In addition to being one of the DFS names you can trust, DraftKings offers an NJ sportsbook bonus that can’t be matched by many. If and when you’re located in a state with legal sports betting across the board, gett some of the best promotions and service in the industry by using the DraftKings Sportsbook app.
ABOUT Brian Sausa
Brian Sausa is BonusSeeker’s Copy Editor and lead sports betting pundit. A journalism graduate with an extensive sports background, Brian has been employed by multiple professional leagues including MLB, MiLB (Minor League Baseball), and the NHL.
MLB, NHL, IBTimes, Brooklyn Cyclones, FanSided