We are heading into Week 5 as the pro football approaches its second month, and we're trying to help maximize those betting payouts with some NFL parlay picks!
Sports betting sites and apps in New Jersey and Pennsylvania continue to see plenty of action as the season progresses, and new customers are getting the best deal of all. By signing up and depositing into a fresh sportsbook account, bettors can receive bonus funds and place bets without using their own money!
Best Sportsbook Bonus Codes
- New Jersey: Click To Claim A $50 Real Cashback Bonus At William Hill NJ
- Or Use Code: BONUSSEEKER50 - Bet $50, Get $50 Back In Real Cash (available for immediate withdrawal)
- Pennsylvania: Click To Claim A 100% Deposit Match Up To $250 FREE At SugarHouse PA Sportsbook - With An Easy 1x Playthrough!
NFL Week 5 Parlay Picks And Predictions
SugarHouse Sportsbook went seamlessly from one of the most well-known real money casinos in NJ to a force in the sports betting section of both states after becoming the first site to launch in Pennsylvania.
With an easy-to-use platform, strong promotions, and player-friendly lines, this site continues to be one of our favorites for placing all kinds of wagers including parlays. Below, we discuss our NFL parlay picks going into Week 5 using SugarHouse lines.
Want to learn more about football betting? Check out our BonusSeeker NFL betting guide!
Best NFL Parlay Week 5
The goal here is to choose only from conventional odds like moneylines, spreads, and totals that are offered at most online sites, including the best PA sportsbooks like SugarHouse.
- Texans -5 (-110): Perhaps the only way to protect Deshaun Watson is to play an Atlanta team that can't get to the QB. Houston rebounds at home with a win.
- Packers-Cowboys Under 47 (-110): Above-average defenses and offenses trying to control the game. Early action trends to the under with Davante Adams possibly out.
- Saints ML (-190): New Orleans welcomes an inconsistent Bucs team to the dome after beating the Cowboys and Tampa Bay isn't repeating what it did to the Rams.
In what we feel is a pretty well-balanced parlay, there's a shot here to win five-times your investment at +501 with our first parlay after looking at the Week 5 NFL schedule.
Week 5 Parlay Using Favorites
Unfortunately, favorites haven't fared so well early in the season both against the spread and straight-up. This won't deter casual bettors from these types of parlays, but it serves as a reminder that NFL betting is no slam dunk, even on the moneyline. This week took some more careful consideration into picking favorites to come out on top.
- Vikings ML (-235)
- Chiefs ML (-550)
- Chargers ML (-280)
The Chiefs are 11-point favorites at Arrowhead, dragging down our payout with what should be an easy win and the Chargers get RB Melvin Gordon back in time for the winless Broncos at home. Sure, Kirk Cousins scares me, but a desperate Minnesota team should still beat the rookie-led Giants.
Once again, three logical options on the surface with a +165 payout at SugarHouse PA, but let's see how that logic serves us.
Best Sportsbook In Your State
|State||Bonus Offer||Claim Now|
William Hill New Jersey
Bet $50, Get $50 (Real Cashback!)
SugarHouse Online Sportsbook Pennsylvania
First Deposit Bonus Up To $250
DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana
Risk-Free Bet Up To $200
FanDuel Sportsbook West Virginia
Risk-Free Bet Up To $500
Week 5 Parlay With Alternate Lines
At sports betting sites in NJ like SugarHouse, there's plenty more to choose from than just the traditional odds. Every game on the schedule features markets with alternate lines, props, and parlays that can be included in larger bets.
Below are some alternate lines to consider when filling out parlays if sports betting at SugarHouse:
- Patriots Win By 13-18 Points (+340): It makes too much sense the Pats' offense rebounds in a big way against a dismal defense. This covers the current -15 spread and a couple of points in either direction.
- Philadelphia Eagles -9.5 (-210): The Eagles are giving two touchdowns on the normal spread, but we like playing it safe needing just a double-digit win at home with this alternate line.
- Bears Win and Under 40.5 Points (+165): Chicago is likely without Mitch Trubisky and its defense should deliver another dominant performance in a low-scoring win.
If parlayed together, these three offer enormous odds of +1614, but admittedly that is unlikely. What might work better is taking just one of these alternate lines and trying to squeeze it into a parlay of your choice.
Not in NJ or PA? Play Daily Fantasy Sports to win cash by making NFL picks every week! Your best bet is to grab a First Deposit Match Up To $20 At DraftKings, or you can go decide to Claim A $20 First Deposit Bonus From FanDuel!
How Do NFL Parlays Work?
Parlays bets are low-risk, high-reward bets that combine multiple sides together into one wager in exchange for an increased payout. Here is a deeper explanation if you're wondering how parlays work:
These wagers are preferred by casual bettors because they can be quite profitable and require a small investment to win big. At most sites, NFL parlays can be made up of varying markets including the following:
- Moneyline/Total Parlay
- Spread/Total Parlay
- 1st and 2nd Half Lines
Bettors should be aware that parlays are difficult to win since every side has to hit in order for the bet to pay out the full amount. Still, these wagers are among the most exciting and have recently begun covering so many markets that all players can find parlay options they feel comfortable with for Sunday afternoon.