The National Football League season continues to roll on in October, and we're back for another set of NFL parlay picks for Week 7!
Sports betting sites and apps in New Jersey and Pennsylvania continue to see plenty of action as the season progresses, and new customers are getting the best deal of all. By signing up and depositing into a fresh sportsbook account, bettors can receive bonus funds and place bets without using their own money!
Best Sportsbook Bonus Codes
- New Jersey: Claim A $50 Real Cashback Bonus At William Hill NJ
- Or Use Code: BONUSSEEKER50 - Bet $50, Get $50 Back In Real Cash
- Pennsylvania: Get A 100% Deposit Match Up To $250 FREE At SugarHouse PA Sportsbook - With An Easy 1x Playthrough!
NFL Week 7 Parlay Picks And Predictions
Before getting into the sports betting industry, SugarHouse was one of the most well-known real money casinos in NJ. In the summer of 2019, it became the first online sports betting site in PA and now operates with success in both states thanks to some of the most reliable NFL betting lines around.
Best NFL Parlay Week 7
One of the most effective strategies for winning NFL parlays is to keep them small because each added team enlarges the house edge. Last week, we finally had some luck cutting a three-team bet down to two teams and cashing a winning ticket.
- Houston Texans ML (-103) at Indianapolis
- San Francisco 49ers -9.5 (-110) vs. Washington
Although just two legs, the bet still pays out decently +278. Houston is finally on a roll after beating Kansas City and can take firm hold of the AFC South with a win over the Colts coming off a bye. Undefeated San Francisco passed its biggest test on the road last week, which makes us think traveling east for an early game won't completely throw them off against a lesser opponent.
If you wish to add some juice to your payout in a two-leg parlay, consider adding the moneyline of a heavy favorite from Week 7 NFL schedule to enhance the odds. Below are some options you may consider.
Week 7 Parlay Using Favorites
The NFL isn't an easy league to bet on week-in and week-out, especially picking against the spread. One popular parlay strategy for bettors is to take multiple favorites and put them together into one parlay by just going chalk. The goal here isn't the massive payout that comes with many parlays but to group together teams with a great chance of winning.
- Bills ML (-1100) vs. Miami
- Packers ML (-250) vs. Oakland
- Seahawks ML (-175) vs. Baltimore
There aren't many huge moneylines to go with this week but we still found our bet and it pays out at +140. It's pretty balanced with a slight favorite, a mid-range favorite and an extremely heavy one.Buffalo has very little value here but its a free win against a Miami team that isn't trying to win games. Green Bay is on a short week against Oakland coming off a bye, but it's still hard to see the Raiders beating them at Lambeau. The first-place Seahawks still enjoy a strong home-field advantage in the Pacific Northwest and host the Ravens as favorites, although we've erased the spread.
Best Sportsbook In Your State
|State||Bonus Offer||Claim Now|
William Hill New Jersey
Bet $50, Get $50 (Real Cashback!)
SugarHouse Sportsbook Pennsylvania
First Deposit Bonus Up To $250
DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana
Risk-Free Bet Up To $200
FanDuel Sportsbook West Virginia
Risk-Free Bet Up To $500
Looking For A Huge Parlay Win In Week 7?The best thing about parlays is that it doesn't require a large investment to earn a huge payout. Even just $25, which is only half of the free cash you can earn from William Hill NJ, can give you a chance at going home a big winner. Since the money isn't even yours, why not take a shot at a massive payday!
- San Francisco 49ers ML (-440)
- Los Angeles Rams ML (-160)
- Cardinals/Giants Over 50 Points (-110)
- Minnesota Vikings -1 (-110)
- Philadelphia Eagles ML (+130)
- New Orleans Saints ML (+150)
The above parlay is six legs featuring two favorites, two underdogs and two lines with the standard -110 odds. It pays out at +4079 odds, which is nearly equal to 41/1. For just a $25 investment, bettors can cash in a ticket worth over a THOUSAND dollars! For a free shot at winning a whopping $1,044.85, sign up at William Hill Sportsbook!
Week 7 NFL Alternate Betting Lines
At most PA and NJ online sports betting sites including William Hill and SugarHouse, NFL betting odds go far beyond spreads, totals, and moneylines. Dozens of prop markets and alternative lines are available for every game on the schedule, and oftentimes they can be included as a leg in a larger NFL parlay.
While exact odds vary from site to site, most platforms offer some of the same markets. Below are some alternate options to consider when filling out parlays for Week 7:
- Rams Win and Over 55.5 (+205): The struggling Rams are traveling but have the perfect opponent in Atlanta to get the offense rolling again in what should be a high-scoring game inside the dome.
- Eagles +4.5 Alternate Line (-157): NFC East matchups tend to be close, so extending the number from +3 to +4.5 costs a few bucks but opens up some more margin for error against a Cowboys team that struggles against quality teams.
- Titans Win By 1-6 Points (+310): After scoring zero points last week, Tennessee is benching Marcus Mariota but is still a small favorite at home receiving sharp action early in the week against the reeling Chargers. It's just fishy enough for us to bite, and we're going for the big payout by calling it a close win.
Located outside of NJ or PA? Play Daily Fantasy Sports to win real money on your NFL predictions! Hurry up and claim a First Deposit Match Up To $20 At DraftKings, or head over to Receive A $20 Deposit Bonus From FanDuel! Sign up now and get ahead of the game!