DraftKings Sportsbook NJ Offers $100 Risk-Free NBA Bet
DraftKings, currently hailed as the daily fantasy sports giant, stamped their prominence by becoming the first online sportsbook in New Jersey. DK made its mark in the Garden State as the only online sportsbook for three consecutive weeks. Being first through the door has helped DraftKings Sportsbook NJ to maintain the top position in the revenue figures for New Jersey.
The $100 risk-free NBA bet was a very popular offer from DK Sportsbook NJ, a $100 risk-free NBA bet. Here is how it worked:
- Place any single bet on an NBA game that played on Oct. 16 or Oct. 17
- DraftKings will credit your account for any losses up to $100.
It is that simple. And sometimes simple works because this offer was amazing for DraftKings NJ players.
FanDuel Sportsbook NJ Offers Win-Win NBA Bets
FanDuel Sportsbook NJ has made an offer to the local fans of the New York Knicks and the Brooklyn Nets (who were the New Jersey Nets not too long ago). The promotion is called Local Locks.
Here is how the Local Locks promotion worked:
- Make a moneyline bet on the Knicks or Nets before their respective games begin.
- If the bet happens to lose, FanDuel Sportsbook will refund up to $100 of that bet.
It looks like FanDuel is helping with the pain of your favorite team losing, which, unfortunately, losing is going to often be the case right now for the Knicks and Nets.
FanDuel has also offered a fun promotion called the 3-Point Bonus. Let’s just say, the Splash Brothers were involved:
- Place a moneyline bet of $25 or more on the Warriors-Thunder game before it starts.
- For every three-pointer your team makes, FanDuel will credit your account with $5.
Sure, your team has to make five three-point shots for you to break even, but have you seen the NBA this season? We have eventer Splash City, and the destination is three-point land.
Of course, FanDuel couldn’t end these NBA promotions without including LeBron James, which leads us to The King:
- Place a moneyline wager of $50 or more on the Blazers-Lakers game before it tips off on Oct. 18.
- Every point that LeBron scores will yield $3 in your FanDuel account.
An offer worthy enough for a king.
BetStars NJ Offers Sports Betting Excitement For NBA Fans
During this time of promotions, BetStars NJ was still getting their feet wet as a New Jersey sports betting operator. But sharing the same expertise as PokerStars NJ, the company has a lot of experience when it comes to promotional offers. And that’s where the LeBron Lifeline and NBA Overtime Offer come in.
Who isn’t aiming to capitalize off of LeBron James’ new home with the Los Angeles Lakers? Here are the details on the LeBron LifeLine:
- Place a moneyline bet on any Lakers game this season.
- If the Lakers lose, but LeBron scores more than 35 points, you will receive a Free Bet worth up to $20.
- Just make sure to use the Free Bet within seven days after receiving it.
BetStars NJ’s NBA Overtime Offer works as follows:
- Place a moneyline bet on any NBA game.
- If your team loses in overtime, BetStars will credit your account worth up to $20 in a Free Bet.