The final championship weekend spot will be handed out on Sunday afternoon, and we've got Packers vs. Seahawks predictions for the NFC matchup in Green Bay, with kickoff set for 6:40 PM EST at the frozen tundra that is Lambeau Field.
Best Sportsbook Bonus Codes
Are you in NJ or PA and want to make NFL playoff predictions? Take advantage of promotional offers from operators like a SugarHouse Sportsbook promo code to claim generous welcome bonuses and risk-free bets to use during the postseason!
- SugarHouse New Jersey: Claim a First Deposit Bonus Up To $250
- Fox Bet Pennsylvania: Get A $20 No Deposit Bonus + A $100 First Deposit Bonus At Fox Bet PA
Seahawks vs. Packers Predictions: 2020 NFL Playoff Betting Odds, Pick For NFL Divisional Round
Following Seattle's 17-9 road win in Philadelphia, it travels to Green Bay as four-point underdogs at SugarHouse Sportsbook. Somewhat quietly, Green Bay went 13-3 earned the No. 2 seed in the NFC playoff standings and had a bye during the Wild Card round. The total is set at 46 at most NJ betting sites, but do some line shopping to get the best odds depending on which side you prefer.
The first thing you notice about this game is the superstar quarterbacks in Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers. Wilson's heroics (32 TD, 5 INT) have been on full display with all the players missing from the Seahawks' offense while Rodgers has remained under-the-radar due to the improvement of the Packers' run game.
Green Bay excels with the fourth-ranked rushing attack behind Aaron Jones, who accounted for 16 touchdowns this year, with Davante Adams serving as Rodgers' main target on the outside.
According to DVOA metrics from Football Outsiders, Seattle's offense is well-rounded and ranks fifth overall despite the loss of its top three running backs and WR Josh Gordon. The emergence of rookie wideout D.K. Metcalf has been a huge boost to the offense and remains a matchup nightmare for just about any team out there.
The Packers were a decent 10-6 against the spread this season including 5-3 at home while Seattle was 7-8-1 in the regular season, going 5-2-1 on the road.
2020 NFL Playoff Predictions: Divisional Round Picks Against The Spread For Seahawks vs. Packers
The Seahawks are now 8-1 on the road this season and Green Bay is 7-1 at home, so what gives on Sunday?
It's hard to tell how these teams stack up against one another with so little to go on. Green Bay had a bye last week while Seattle played against a backup quarterback for most of the game. No offense to Josh McCown, but version of Aaron Rodgers is a whole different ballgame.
When it's all said and done, we lean toward the Packers at home. What Wilson and the Seahawks have accomplished should be applauded, and this team remains a threat to make a run at an improbable NFC title. But a rested Green Bay team in freezing conditions at Lambeau Field is not what you want to wager against in the postseason.
Both teams rank in the top 10 in time of possession and run the ball consistently, so we'd expect to see that in the freezing weather at Lambeau, but this could be a game where Seattle's injuries finally come back to haunt them.
Green Bay allows 120+ rushing yards per game, but they tighten up at home and the run game isn't even Seattle's strength due to the missing pieces. On the other side, Green Bay is locked and loaded to let its rushing game loose on a Seattle defense that has let up almost 170 rushing yards per game.
For the last of our NFL divisional round picks, let's take the hometown Packers to reach the NFC title game.
Pick: Green Bay Packers -4 (-110) - Bet On Seahawks-Packers at SugarHouse NJ
Seahawks vs. Packers Picks: NFL Divisional Round Prop Bets For NFC Playoffs On Sunday
As is the case with each round of the postseason including the Super Bowl, online betting sites are offering many extra prop betting markets in comparison to what's available during the regular season. These NFL playoff prop bets are extremely popular since there are only two games on each day and four over the entire weekend. This way, sites like SugarHouse Sportsbook have something to offer for all bettors.
Here's a few Seahawks vs. Packers props to keep an eye on before kickoff on Sunday:
- Davante Adams To Score TD (+110): The most likely Packers to score is RB Aaron Jones (-182), but his reliability in the red zone this year may be what forces Seattle to key on him down there. Adams is a speedy, shifty matchup nightmare, and we like him to finds the endzone at plus-money with some help from Aaron Rodgers.
- Packers Win & Under 47.5 Points (+188): Due to both teams aiming to run the ball, we lean toward the under here. It opened at 46 but we get an extra 1.5 points at 47.5. Seattle also plays close games, so we like the idea of removing the spread with Green Bay. Taking the Packers and the over pays the same.
- Seahawks Team Wins By 1-6 Points (+375): For those looking to bet Seattle and imagining a close win at Lambeau, here's the bet for you. A close win for the Seahawks pays out huge at +375, and chances are that a Seattle win would be by a slim margin. For Green Bay to win by 1-6 points, the line is +320.
Best Sportsbook Offers For NFL Playoffs Betting In Your State
|State||Bonus Offer||Claim Now|
William Hill New Jersey
Bet $50, Get $50 (Real Cashback!)
SugarHouse Sportsbook Pennsylvania
First Deposit Bonus Up To $250
FanDuel Sportsbook Indiana
Risk-Free Bet Up To $200
DraftKings Sportsbook West Virginia
Risk-Free Bet Up To $250
2020 NFL Playoff Bracket: Matchups For The Divisional Round
Both sides of the 2020 NFL playoff bracket saw some surprised during the Wild Card round. In the AFC, the No. 6 Titans stunned the Patriots while the No. 5 seed Bills nearly pulled off an upset of their own.
In the NFC, both the fifth and sixth seeds wound up winning on the road, setting up this weekend's games in San Francisco and Green Bay, meaning just one home team came out of last weekend with a win.
Below is a rundown of the entire NFL Divisional Round playoff schedule for Saturday and Sunday:
2020 NFL Divisional Round Schedule
- Vikings vs. 49ers (Levi's Stadium) - Saturday, January 11 at 4:35 PM
- Titans vs. Ravens (M&T Bank Stadium) Saturday, January 11 at 8:15 PM
- Texans vs. Chiefs (Arrowhead Stadium) Sunday, January 12 at 3:05 PM
- Seahawks vs. Packers (Lambeau Field) Sunday, January 12 at 6:40 PM
Looking for more information on wagering during the postseason? Check out our NFL playoffs betting guide for tips and strategies about how to win money on the road to Super Bowl 54!