The top seed in the AFC will finally hit the field on Saturday night and we've got you covered with Titans vs. Ravens predictions for the upcoming divisional-round matchup at M&T Bank Stadium!
Best Sportsbook Bonus Codes
Are you in NJ or PA and want to make NFL playoff predictions? Take advantage of promotional offers from operators like a SugarHouse Sportsbook promo code to claim generous welcome bonuses and risk-free bets to use during the postseason!
- SugarHouse New Jersey: Claim a First Deposit Bonus Up To $250
- Fox Bet Pennsylvania: Get A $20 No Deposit Bonus + A $100 First Deposit Bonus At Fox Bet PA
Titans vs. Ravens Predictions: 2020 NFL Playoff Betting Odds, Pick For Divisional Round
After stunning the Patriots in Foxboro, the Tennessee Titans are once again underdogs as they travel to take on the No. 1 seeded Baltimore Ravens in the divisional round.
Baltimore is fresh off a bye and opened as double-digit favorites at many NJ betting sites, but Tennessee's Wild Card win earned them some respect. The line has quickly dropped to Ravens -8.5 or even -8 in some spots, with the total also dropping to its current number of 47.5 at SugarHouse.
Before the postseason started, it would have been easy to blindly include the Ravens in our NFL divisional round predictions, but the Titans have admittedly made that harder.
Quarterback Ryan Tannehill only threw 15 times total for 72 yards but running behind NFL rushing champion Derrick Henry is where Tennessee is making the most of its berth in the postseason.
Henry went for over 200 all-purpose yards with 183 of them coming on 34 carries. The Ravens have shown holes in run defense this season, allowing at least 140 yards rushing in both losses. For Tennessee, the blueprint is there, but will it be enough?
To its credit, the Tennessee defense held the Patriots to just 13 points at home, but this group has been inconsistent most of the season and a similar result would be pretty shocking. Lamar Jackson led all passers with 36 touchdowns this season as the Ravens won their last 12 games of the season while scoring at least 30 points in seven of the last nine.
For what it's worth, the Ravens are 10-6 against the spread this season, covering in nine of the last 10. Tennessee was 8-7-1, though half of those results came without Tannehill under center.
2020 NFL Playoff Predictions: Divisional Round Picks Against The Spread For Titans vs. Ravens
The Titans' game plan is quite simple: feed Derrick Henry and run straight downhill. New England, who had the top-ranked defense according to DVOA stats from Football Outsiders, knew exactly what Tennessee wanted to do but still couldn't stop it.
Things are going to be a bit different this week, though. Mike Vrabel's team was able to commit to the run all game long because the Patriots couldn't put points on the board, but the Ravens' offense won't be so cooperative.
Inclement weather featuring winds and some rain could work in the Titans' favor because of the rushing attack, but two can play that game.
Tennessee ranked third this season in rushing yards per game (142.6) but were still a full 60 yards behind league-leading Baltimore (206). On top of it, no team in football gets more first downs via the run or controls the clock as well as the Ravens.
Baltimore's offense is not an easy one to prepare for, especially considering this team is fully rested and fully healthy. Tennessee has made an impressive run, but we still lean toward the Ravens wearing down the Titans' defense and winning by two scores and advancing to the AFC title game.
Pick: Baltimore Ravens -8.5 (-110) - Place Titans-Ravens Bets at SugarHouse NJ
Titans vs. Ravens Picks: NFL Divisional Round Prop Bets For AFC Playoffs On Saturday
Sites like SugarHouse Online Sportsbook know that conventional options can be scarce when the postseason arrives because there are so many fewer games on at one time. To make up for the lack of lines, operators add tons of NFL playoff prop bets for bettors to choose from for every game on the schedule. Below are a few options for Titans vs. Ravens props to look at this weekend:
- Ravens Win & Under 47.5 (+135): We are believers that the running style both teams employ will lead to an under. This way, the spread is removed and we are selecting a straight-up Ravens win to go with under 47.5 for plus-money.
- Corey Davis Over 2.5 Receptions (-134): Davis had two targets and zero receptions against New England, but that's why we've got the low total here. Baltimore will do a better job on Derrick Henry, forcing the Titans to throw it more than 16 times total in the game. When they do, Davis should see some targets and a few short receptions.
- Mark Andrews Scores first TD & Ravens Win (+1100): Hey, it's a longshot, but sometimes a dart throw hits the bullseye. Baltimore and Tennessee are both deadly in the red zone, but assuming the Ravens get there first, Andrew is one of Jackson's favorite targets down by the goal line.
Best Sportsbook Offers For NFL Playoffs Betting In Your State
|State||Bonus Offer||Claim Now|
William Hill New Jersey
Bet $50, Get $50 (Real Cashback!)
SugarHouse Sportsbook Pennsylvania
First Deposit Bonus Up To $250
FanDuel Sportsbook Indiana
Risk-Free Bet Up To $200
DraftKings Sportsbook West Virginia
Risk-Free Bet Up To $250
2020 NFL Playoff Bracket: Both No. 6 Seeds Advance To Divisional Round
The Wild Card round has come and gone, and the 2020 NFL playoff bracket doesn't look quite as we imagined. Thanks to the Titans and Vikings winning on the road, both No. 6 seeds are in the divisional round while both No. 3 seeds have been sent home.
Here's the entire NFL Divisional Round playoff schedule for Saturday and Sunday:
2020 NFL Divisional Round Schedule
- Vikings vs. 49ers (Levi's Stadium) - Saturday, January 11 at 4:35 PM
- Titans vs. Ravens (M&T Bank Stadium) Saturday, January 11 at 8:15 PM
- Texans vs. Chiefs (Arrowhead Stadium) Sunday, January 12 at 3:05 PM
- Seahawks vs. Packers (Lambeau Field) Sunday, January 12 at 6:40 PM
Looking for more information on wagering during the postseason? Check out our NFL playoffs betting guide for tips and strategies about how to win money on the road to Super Bowl 54!