The National Football League season is in full swing and so is our series of NFL parlay picks as we head into Week 4!
Sports betting apps in states like New Jersey and Pennsylvania are flooded with bettors looking for a huge payout on parlays throughout the season. The great thing is that you can take your shot at a big payday without any risk thanks to bonuses bets that come with new sportsbook accounts!
Best Sportsbook Bonus Codes
- Get Up to $1,000 Risk-FREE Bet At PointsBet NJ
- Claim A Deposit Match Up To $250 FREE At SugarHouse PA
NFL Week 4 Parlay Picks And Predictions
SugarHouse Sportsbook has only been live for a few months in the Keystone State, but it already has a reputation as one of the best PA sportsbooks around. With an easy-to-use platform and a growing player base, this site continues to be one of the top options for placing bets including parlays.
Best NFL Parlay Week 4
After going up and down Week 4 NFL schedule, we've come up with the three sides we like best for our best NFL parlay picks.
- Texans -4 (-115): Houston returns home after a thrilling comeback win to face an overvalued Carolina offense behind a backup QB. Give us Watson/Hopkins.
- Raiders-Colts Over 44.5 (-120): Early sharp money is on this over as both defenses tend to give up yardage and points, but Indy needs T.Y. Hilton to play.
- Cowboys ML (-144): Dallas has only beaten bad teams, but the Saints were given some gifts last week. Cowboys remain undefeated in a close one.
At +481 odds, this bet consists of three pretty well-balanced sides. The Cowboys play in primetime, so going into the game knowing where you stand will allow you to possibly hedge a living bet, or to make a new one if it loses during the day.
Week 4 Parlay Using Favorites
A popular NFL parlay strategy is to avoid spreads altogether and select the moneylines of teams you believe will win. Underdogs will drastically improve payouts, but favorites can still combine for a worthwhile wager. Below is a three-team Week 4 NFL parlay made up of some of the larger favorites.
- Chiefs ML (-280)
- Texans ML (-198)
- Colts ML (-300)
As always, these odds aren't the strongest at +172, but you can go into this wager with confidence in the teams picked. All three are coming off victories and two (Colts, Texans) are returning home to play lesser opponents. Kansas City travels to Detroit but has our trust until they lose a game.
Week 4 Parlay With Alternate Lines
At sites like SugarHouse NJ, NFL bettors are learning that there's plenty more to choose from than conventional lines, spreads, and totals. Every game on the schedule features markets with alternate lines, props and same-game parlays.
Below are three alternate lines/props we put together to create our final Week 4 NFL parlay:
- Patriots Win By 1-13 Points (+135): The Pats train keeps rolling but things won't be quite as easy on the road against Buffalo and it stays under two TDs.
- Chiefs Win And Over 46.5 Points (-135): This worked for us last week and we like it again, trimming the total and taking the spread away from the powerhouse Chiefs.
- Falcons -2.5 (-160): The Falcons perform better at home and can now win by a field goal over another inconsistent team in Tennesee with this alternate line.
We've attempted to diversify our markets by targeting Winning Margin (4-Way), Moneyline/Alternate Total Parlays, and Alternate Spreads. At +565, the payout is decent as we find the most value we can with picks we are comfortable with. If given the chance, explore these lesser-known markets and gain some extra value on your bet.
Not in NJ or PA? Play Daily Fantasy to win cash from sports! You can be well on your way to a First Deposit Match Up To $500 At DraftKings, or you can opt to Claim A $5 First Deposit Bonus From FanDuel!
How Do NFL Parlays Work?
Parlay bets in sports are bets that combine multiple sides together into one wager in exchange for more favorable odds. Parlays are preferred by casual bettors because they are a low-risk, high-reward bet comparatively to other wager types and can be quite profitable. NFL parlays can be made up of varying markets and categories, including the following:
- Moneyline/Total Parlay
- Spread/Total Parlay
- 1st and 2nd Half Lines
Parlays are notoriously difficult to win because every side needs to win in order for the bet to be successful, but they provide tons of excitement and can provide a rooting interest across a longer period of time. With such a wide range of markets able to be parlayed, the top sports betting sites in NJ offer a flavor for every bettor to include in these cost-effective bets.