We are heading into Week 6 as the pro football approaches its second month, and we're trying to help maximize those betting payouts with some NFL parlay picks!
Sports betting apps in New Jersey and Pennsylvania continue to see plenty of action as the season progresses, and new customers are getting the best deal of all. By signing up and depositing into a fresh sportsbook account, bettors can receive bonus funds and place bets without using their own money!
Best Sportsbook Bonus Codes
- New Jersey: Click To Claim A $50 Real Cashback Bonus At William Hill NJ
- Or Use Code: BONUSSEEKER50 - Bet $50, Get $50 Back In Real Cash
- Pennsylvania: Click To Claim A 100% Deposit Match Up To $250 FREE At SugarHouse PA Sportsbook - With An Easy 1x Playthrough!
NFL Week 6 Parlay Picks And Predictions
Parlay betting is becoming increasingly popular among sports bettors.
SugarHouse was originally one of the most successful real money casinos in NJ before branching out into online sports betting in the Garden State. In the summer of 2019, it paved the way for online gambling sites in Pennsylvania and operates with success in both states.
We'll be using NFL betting lines from SugarHouse to make our Week 6 parlay predictions.
Best NFL Parlay Week 6
Each week, we've built a three-team parlay from conventional odds like moneylines, spreads, and totals. In doing this, we've neglected an important strategy, which is to keep parlays small in order to have a better chance at winning because each added team enlarges the house edge.
- New Orleans Saints ML (+102) at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Minnesota Vikings -3 (-112) vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Although just two teams, the bet still pays a decent +284 for two of the more interesting games on the Week 6 NFL schedule.
The Eagles registered nine sacks last week but that was the Jets' offensive line. This is on the road against a much better front and offense in Minnesota. As for New Orleans, Teddy Bridgewater proved doubters wrong last week and we like the Saints to bring the show on the road at plus-money.
If you desire to add some juice to your payout in any two-team parlay, consider adding the moneyline of a heavy favorite from our group below to enhance your odds.
Week 6 Parlay Using Favorites
One strategy to go about placing NFL parlays is taking several large favorites and linking the moneylines together into one bet. Payouts take a massive hit when doing this but the idea is to avoid the large spreads with teams that should find a way to win.
- Dallas Cowboys ML (-385) vs. New York Jets
- Baltimore Ravens ML (-560) vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Los Angeles Chargers ML (-305) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
This bet only pays out at -103 with the current odds at SugarHouse and doesn't quite pay even money, but that's where line shopping comes in. The same collection of games could come with a better payout at another one of the best PA sportsbooks. So far this season, the idea has served much better in theory than in practice but we are taking another shot in Week 6.
Best Sportsbook In Your State
|State||Bonus Offer||Claim Now|
William Hill New Jersey
Bet $50, Get $50 (Real Cashback!)
SugarHouse Sportsbook Pennsylvania
First Deposit Bonus Up To $250
DraftKings Sportsbook Indiana
Risk-Free Bet Up To $200
FanDuel Sportsbook West Virginia
Risk-Free Bet Up To $500
Week 6 Parlay With Alternate Lines
You'll find that on sports betting sites in NJ and PA like SugarHouse, there are many more options than just the traditional lines. Every game on the schedule features markets with alternate odds, props, and parlays that can be included in larger bets.
Below are some alternate options to consider when filling out parlays if sports betting at SugarHouse.
- Seahawks/Browns Under 23.5 First Half (-117): With Seattle travelings east to play an early game and winds close to 20 MPH expected, this leads to a slow offensive start on both sides.
- Baltimore Ravens -7 (-210) vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Baltimore is giving away close to two touchdowns against Cincinnati, but divisional matchups can be tricky even if one of the teams isn't any good.
- Panthers Win By 1-6 Points (+330) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Carolina will be forced to against Tampa Bay but should have success relying on Christian McCaffrey as the offense's Mr. Everything in another close win.
Not located in NJ, PA, WV or IN? Play Daily Fantasy Sports to win cash by making NFL predictions. You can claim a First Deposit Match Up To $20 At DraftKings, or head over to Score A $20 Deposit Bonus From FanDuel! Either way, you're already ahead of the game!