Jackpocket is a lottery retailer that allows you to purchase lottery tickets online in your state without having to leave your home. It's a unique method of ensuring you can play the lottery online, including features like automatic number checking and quick payouts of small wins.
Not only are you able to have Jackpocket purchase your chosen lottery tickets, check them, and pay out your wins, you can do this all on either your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. This lottery courier gives you multiple game options depending on what state you're in and is approved and regulated by state lottery commissions to ensure fair gameplay.
|No Deposit Bonus
||$3 Off Your First Purchase
Jackpocket Online Review
Jackpocket gives you a new and exciting way to participate in your state's lottery activities, allowing you to purchase lottery tickets with ease, track your tickets automatically, get paid, and never have to worry about misplacing your ticket again. You can do this both on your computer and on Android and Apple mobile products.
Now, while some may scoff at the idea of possibly losing your lottery ticket, apparently it's enough of a problem that causes over $2 billion a year in unclaimed prizes. That alone should endear you to this sort of lottery courier service that protects in case of things like this, and even checks your tickets automatically and notifies you if you've won a prize.
Considering the unique nature of this site and all the perks that are given to you that we'll spell out below, we recommend this site for lottery play even with a fee. That fee is solely charged when you fund your account, which means you pay no monthly fee, no fee for the lottery tickets beyond the cost of the ticket, and no fee on any of your winnings or when you cash out.
Because it's such a new concept that many are curious about, we're going to take the time to answer some of the most requested questions surrounding Jackpocket below.
What States Can I Use Jackpocket In?
The Jackpocket lottery app is currently available in nine states and Washington, D.C., with more on the horizon:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
Please note, you can only purchase lottery tickets here for the state you are in. You cannot purchase tickets from other states, as Jackpocket uses geolocation technology as part of its deal with lottery commissions to ensure you can only purchase for that state.
Is Jackpocket Safe?
The idea and execution of Jackpocket allow it to be a safe and secure site, especially since it's under the watchful eye of the state's lottery commissions. Safety doesn't just begin and end with regulations that keep your money and your data secure. It is built into the site by keeping your purchased lottery tickets safe.
Since tickets often go misplaced or forgotten about, Jackpocket purchases your ticket from a licensed retailer, uploads a scan of it to your account, and locks it to your identity. This way no one could claim it as theirs compared to a paper ticket, where anyone could pick it up if it was lost and say it was theirs. Plus, the paper ticket is stored in a locked, fireproof vault, so even in some of the worst-case scenarios, your wins are still yours.
Is Jackpocket Legit?
Yes, Jackpocket is 100% legitimate. They are certified for responsible gaming by the National Council on Problem Gaming, have been around since 2013, and have to apply to be a courier with the lottery commission in each state to be able to supply this service to you.
What Happens If I Win On Jackpocket?
When you buy your ticket, it is scanned and your numbers are uploaded to your Jackpocket account. When the numbers are drawn, they are compared to the ones on your ticket, and you are notified if you are a winner.
If you win, one of two things can happen:
- If You Win A Small Prize: Depending on your state's threshold for what is considered a small lottery prize (usually less than $600), when you win, you will have your prize winnings credited right away to your account.
- If You Win A Large Prize: After a certain prize amount, your state's lottery requests you claim the prize in person. Jackpocket will arrange for quick, secure delivery of your ticket so you can manually go and claim your prize.
Is Jackpocket Legal?
Yes, Jackpocket is 100% legal and complies with the rules and regulations set forth by your state's lottery commission. They compare it to having a friend pick up a lottery ticket for you, except we prefer the safety and security of a fireproof safe, automatic ticket tracking, and quick payouts of small prizes that you wouldn't get with a friend.
The only fee you will pay at Jackpocket is to fund your account. You do not pay a fee otherwise beyond the cost of your tickets for receiving prize money or withdrawing it to your account.
The fees vary depending on what state you play in and how much money you're depositing. It is usually in the 7-10% range and is looked at as a convenience charge for being able to play the lottery in the comfort of your home and knowing that your tickets are secure and your smaller winnings under $600 will be paid to you quickly.
Jackpocket Bonus Code
Jackpocket has a signup bonus that you can get through BonusSeeker that will give you money off your first lottery order. See below for details.
First Purchase Bonus
The Jackpocket bonus offer is simply $3 off your lottery ticket purchase. You will see this offer in your account when you go to make a purchase for the first time, and a credit on your receipt once the transaction goes through.
Besides the signup bonus, Jackpocket doesn't offer much in the way of promotions that we've seen so far. We'll update this section with more information if they do offer promotions like deposit bonuses and cashback in the future.
Jackpocket Lottery Games
Depending on your state, Jackpocket offers most of the lottery drawing games you're used to seeing. This includes:
- Mega Millions
- Pick 3/4/5/6/etc
- Lucky For Life
- Win 4
In addition, you have multiple ways of playing beyond simply purchasing a ticket for yourself:
- Public Pools: You can join a public pool that will cost one ticket fee to enter, which will allow you to split the prize money if you win. This is similar to a workplace lottery where everyone buys in and plays the same number
- Private Pools: Speaking of workplace lottery, you can set this up the same way at Jackpocket by inviting your friends, coworkers, and family to a private pool which will split the prize money if you win evenly depending on how many people purchase tickets
- Autoplay Subscriptions: You can choose to have numbers played every night or for every drawing, whether you play the same numbers or allow a quick pick each time
How Does Jackpocket Work?
Using Jackpocket for your next lottery ticket purchase is an easy process that will have tickets in your account (and hopefully winnings) in no time:
- Sign up for Jackpocket through Bonusseeker for your $3 off bonus
- Fund your account in order to purchase tickets, which will levy a fee percentage based on the state and the amount you are depositing. This is the only fee you will pay at the site. Choose from one of the deposit methods listed below
- Choose your game, the type of ticket you want to purchase, and follow the directions to complete your transaction
- Your ticket cost will be subtracted from your account
- Winners will be notified immediately after drawing since the tickets are automatically checked on the site. If you win a small prize, your winnings will be credited right away. If you win a big prize, you will be contacted and Jackpocket will deliver your winning ticket so you can claim your winnings from the state lottery commission
- You can keep playing, or withdraw your winnings via the withdrawal methods listed below. There is no fee to keep your money in your account or to withdraw it
Jackpocket Lottery App
For those who have Jackpocket in their states, you can purchase your lottery tickets anywhere you are in the state thanks to being able to play on your desktop, laptop, Android, or Apple products.
Jackpocket App For Android
For those who would like to use the Jackpocket app on your Android device, you must download and install the .apk file directly from the site. This is due to the Google Play Store currently prohibiting lottery apps, but this is a one-time process that is easy to carry out following these steps:
- Go to the Jackpocket site on your mobile device and search its help center for the Android app after you sign up through BonusSeeker
- This will give you a link to the Jackpocket Android App .apk file, which you should download to start the installation
- After the .apk file finishes downloading, tap the notification to begin installing it. It will prompt you to change a security option to temporarily allow app installations from unknown sources. This is legitimate and will allow you to complete the installation in this way
- After that change goes through, the installation will be completed and you will see the Jackpocket app icon on your home screen. Each time you launch it, it will check to see if you have the latest version and allow you to easily update it
Jackpocket Apple App
Since the App Store doesn't have the same prohibition on lottery apps like Google, you can search for Jackpocket in the App Store after you sign up and log in with your credentials to get started.
Ready to fund your Jackpocket account and start purchasing convenient lottery tickets? There are many methods they allow you to use, although the list depends on the state you're in. We'll detail each method and what state you can find it in below:
- PayPal - needs to have a confirmed bank account set up (All States)
- Online Bank Transfers (All States)
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover Debit Cards (Arkansas, New Jersey, New York, Texas (Minnesota and New Hampshire Visa/Mastercard only))
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover Credit Cards (New Jersey, New York (New Hampshire Mastercard only))
- Apple Pay (Arkansas, New Jersey, New York, Texas)
- eCheck (All States)
- Play + Prepaid Card (Minnesota, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oregon, D.C.)
Most of the same methods for deposits can also be used to withdraw your winnings from Jackpocket. We have them listed here, including estimated processing times:
- PayPal (Within 48 Hours)
- Online Bank Transfers (2-3 Business Days)
- Apple Pay (Within 48 Hours)
- Play + Prepaid Card (Within 24 Hours)
- E-Check (2-4 Business Days)
Jackpocket has an easy-to-use help center that gives you step-by-step help along the way whether you're looking to fund your account, buy lottery tickets, want to know where your tickets are stored, how to claim winnings, how to cash out, and how to use the Jackpocket app.
However, if you run into an issue you can't find help for on the site, you can only use the support request form to contact customer service. This is a bit of a letdown considering they don't have live chat or a phone number to call, but they are a smaller company so it happens sometimes.
JackPocket User Limits And Self-Exclusion
Jackpocket also has user limits and self-exclusion options on the site. User limits cap spending to $100 a day and deposits at $285 a day and deposits up to $285 a day, although you can contact support to have these limits shrunk further. Self-exclusion is also done via support and suspends you from playing on the site for a specified period of time that will allow you to cash out but not purchase tickets or add money to your account.
If you would like to know more about problem gambling or think you may need to speak with some, you can find great resources on the National Council On Problem Gambling's Website
about Self-Exclusion. You can also contact the helpline 24 hours a day at (800) 522-4700.
Jackpocket Lottery App Bonus Promo Codes